part 60 PUNISHMENT

ONE DARK ROOM
In one dark room few people were tied to the chair and wincing in pain because they are badly injured and blood were oozing from their bodies. then they heared a shrewd and cruel cold voice cause of which they shivered in fear once by hearing the voice of the man cause of which that are in this current condition.

well come to the hell guys
akash : who are you and why you tortured us like that? what enmity you have with us?

well well i have very grave hatred for you guys cause you hurt my life , my happiness till the point that she is broken now into so much pieces that i can't understand how i will heal those pieces and bring her to her original form.
nani : no son listen we are innocent people till now we didn't to harm any insect and you are saying that we hurt your love ones. you misunderstood with some one else son.

oh shut up you cunning old witch. you are anything but innocent. such a good damn actor you old witch are that in this badly injured condition you want to continue your mask of this innocence.

maya : listen please leave us you don't know who ma i ? if ASR got to know that you did this o his family then he will not leave you. because i m ASR'S cut by
ASR'S FIANCEE RIGHT but ASR himself want to do this condition of his cheater family then?
payal : what you mean by that? and he will never do that to his family.

oh this much sure you are but let me help you to break your this believe on your dear ASR and let me call him .
and  then ASR  came with his ASRISH attitude that once all were shivered but then think that may be he is here to help them.
then ASR said
ASR : HELLO AMAN HELLO TO YOU TOO DEAR FAMILY.
YES THAT MAN WERE AMAN WHOSE FACE HIS hidden in darkness of room.
akash :   bhai please bhai save us they tortured us so badly bhai. it's paining like hell.
ASR : they tortured you on my order my dear brother and i m here   to tortured you guys more and not to save you.
nani : why chotte why are you doing this with your family. we all loved you and you are returning us like that. (crying fakely )
ASR : no no mrs raizada you guys always loved your dear anjali not me. you guys was always there for your anjali bitiya not for once for me. but i always remain silent but not now. now you guys cross your limit and hurt my khushi   my jaan , my baby , queen of the ASR. now you all will face my warth because now you guys try to harm my khushi and our baby our angel. now enough of warning and forgiving gave now i think it's time for some asrish action. which i love to do and my men also. right aman.

aman : you are never wrong ASR. 100% right.

ASR : aman leave MRS raizada at some old age home but warn that old age home that maximum work will be done by mrs raizada and they will not provide her any vip treatment and provide her only one blanket to sleep and only one time food. we have no relation with this women even if she die or become ill. we don't care. understood aman?
aman : yes ASR (to mark) mark take mrs raizada to the place which i told you.

now in the room with ASR and aman was akash , payal, maya.
ASR , so aman where is their mastermind ?
aman : here is there mastermind ASR. roy bring those 2 witches.
and after 5 min roy bring anjali and dadi whose head were covered with blacl cloth and they were in more worst condition then order four. roy make them sit on chair with other four. and removed their cloth.

ASR : well come to the ASR hell mrs malik and jha.
both anjali and dadi were shocked that now their truth is out and ASR will gave them a painfull death.

ASR : now you both witches tell me why you did that with khushi and why you guys killed our baby.
dadi : (hatred) because of khushi you started to change your behaviour with anjali and most important because of khushi mother and father my son died in accident with their whole family but khushi become save . from that day i was finding that girl but when you marry khushi and bring her then i did the background check on her and found that khushi is the same girl that i m searching and started to tortured her and join anjali also in this plan. but you always stay with her like a shield. so we thought to stay grounded for some time and then attack and see we are success full in this plan. and from khushi behaviour and vomiting maya got hint that may be khushi is pregnant so thought this plan cause if your baby will come in this world then your whole property will be name on your kid. so that's why we killed your child in this way that khushi can never be pregnant again.

after listening their conversation arnav are like fire ball that can burn the whole world.
ASR : (smirk) aman their are some injection kept on table bring that and gave that dose to maya , anjali , akash and payal.
all get scared listening this and start begging.
ASR . you know listening your cries and begging giving pleasure to my ears and soothing my pain which you guys give me.
after getting dose of injection their stomach become paining. because they were empty stomach from more than 12 hour and now this drug paining them.
ASR : you guys know this is the same drug which you guys gave to khushi. now bear the same pain and mrs malik you see yourself how your anjali bitiyan bearing the same pain which you gave to my khushi