part 62 (last)

3 Year later
IN NEW York
In a big mansion a girl is showing eating a chocolate spreading all to her face with small baby bump of 3 month and also sating with cute angry pout in her room bed and complaining to god.
lady : why god why you give me this khudoos type of husband that is always busy on his 2Rs dubba phone and with his PA and my enemy which always keep calling him even in our special moments too. And my khudoos arrogant and lord governor husband also remain busy leaving his beautiful cute innocent and pregnant wife in room and spending his quality time with my sautan aka aman mathur in his study. now enough i will not talk to him even if he give me my favourite chocolates and gave me a big teddy bear. now i know he doesn't love me any more because i m getting fat day by day. now he love his pa aman mathur and his office more.

and she start crying like baby because of her pregnancy mood swings. But all her complaint heared  by her husband who came to his room after ending his meeting in early because he know his wife can't stay away from him in her pregnancy period more 1 or 2 hour. He was smiling listening his jaan innocent complain but he see her that she starting crying then he immediately run toward her and keep her in his lap start cuddling her and manofying her.

(yes guys this our couple arnav and khushi. and after coming to new york arnav consult to every bestest doctor for khushi case of not becoming mother again cause he know that if khushi came to know about this so she can't take this news and be in dangerous one. so after one year he meet a doctor who study khushi case and after a small operation he said that khushi can become mother againn. But arnav said to khushi that operation is to prevent complication in her next pregnancy. so guys in this khushi is pregnant)

ASR : khushi baby why are you crying. you know right i hate tear in my angle , my baby eyes. so why these precious pearl in my angle most beautiful eyes. now i m going to wipe this precious pearl and you are not  going to waste these cause i don't want to become poor. now my queen smile  and tell me why you wasting my pearl and making me poor.

khushi : because you don't love me anymore . you are spending more time with my sautan . and i know now i m becoming fat so you don't love me. go i will not talk to anymore and not even see you my face. (and turn her face toward other side and make angry pout)

arnav sigh in his breathe because of her mood swings. because he take leave from office for nine month so that he can take care of her and only attend the important meeting which need his presence that too from home by video calling. but he know that khushi hates when aman call him during when they were spending time or he have to attend video conference in study .

ASR (turn her face toward him by taking her in his lap) : khushi baby listen you know that right i spend my whole day with you without doing any office right(she nod) but only attend the video conference that too when you are sleeping or for one or two hour if it is important that two one or twice in a week. you know too that why i took leave from office and sating in home with you. (she nod) because i love you way to much even more than our baby. you know i love baby very much but you will always be my first perioty  than our baby will come in my preference list. if i love aman and office more than i will not sating her with you in may lap in my arms right. (she nod) so never think that i don't love you because you are getting fat. no you are not fat but our baby our love symbol growing inside you . and you look more cute in these chubby cheeks of yours. ok

khushi : (with sorry pout)  sorry arnav i will not talk like this ever. and sorry if i hurt you but you know that right that i behaving like this cause of my mood swings otherwise i never think like that.

ASR : i know meri jaan and don't need to say sorry to me cause i know my big baccha is doing all this cause my small baccha is making her do.

After 3 months
At night 2am
Khushi is in now 6 month pregnant and looking more cute and glowing. she is now sating on kitchen slab and arnav is making her favorite pasta on her demand  .
ASR: SO my queen here is your favorite pasta made by your on and only handsome husband.
khushi : thank you arnav and i n sorry because of my mood swings you have to wake up at mid of night fulfill my wish.
ASR : no baby it's your right to demand anything. and your wish is my command. now eat this pasta then we will sleep.