"Daaaaaaddddd!" Taehyung whined and shook his arms, repeating his whines twice then thrice and was about to repeat again when he decided to give a reason. "I wanna walk you to your fame, Dad. Is that so wrong of a loving son like I am? Oh Daddy, pleaseeee~"

The man sighed deeply and looked at his son, keeping his gaze at him like contemplating whether he should actually let him since there's no actual reason for not letting him or letting him since there's no actual reason for 'actually' not letting him.

Either way was nonsense.

"What do you think, Sora-ssi?" he still asked.

Taehyung huffed in so much annoyance and rolled his eyes with exaggeration. "What does she have to do with this!?" He hissed. Rudeness overflowing that that was typical. Taehyung isn't Taehyung without the sass rudeness.

"I think..." The woman said with her oh-so-soft voice, looking at Taehyung with an unknown vision. But Taehyung looks at it and regards it as rather mocking and very irritating to his part. As if the woman was intentionally showing him that she, at some aspect, is as powerful as Taehyung is. "it would be a good idea to let him come with us..."

She then added, "I'm sure that other businessmen like Do Jongheun and Han Jinyu would come with their daughters. Taehyung's charms might--"

"Would surely and would definitely! Make them be brats for their fathers and plead to be our investors and business partners. That's what I think," Taehyung said, cutting the woman who chuckled softly, way too demure for Taehyung's liking.

Sora then smiled with a soft voice saying, "That's right, Sir." Taehyung rolled his eyes as Sora smiled sweetly at him and he turned to his father, looking at him with puppy doe eyes. Those eyes that would not result in a resisting force from his father.

"Then... Fine. You can come. But, you have to promise me that you. will. behave. Do you--" The man was cut with his sentence with Taehyung's high-pitched squeal. 

"Thank you, Daddy! You're the best!!" He exclaimed and kissed his father's cheek before he excitedly walked away, dialing someone on his phone. Probably Jimin or some friend that he might need. Sure that would be about his outfit. He always gives effort to what he wears.

The older Kim laughed at how his son did not change ever since he was young, over the years. It is a pain in the ass in some instances but Taehyung is Taehyung. His loving son. His most beloved. What can he do if he could not say no? 

The week passed and yes. Taehyung was more, actually more than how the word could describe, excited than his father. He went to famous clothing lines and looked for a nice thing to wear. But none actually matched his taste for what he wanted to wear on the gala-night.

So, he decided to have a fitting and make an appointment with a famous designer in Korea. I don't know. He just wanted to. After all, it's not his money, so why worry?

And soon enough, the night has come!

The night that Taehyung has been waiting for. He had his stylists who are helping him to prepare. As if this would be the greatest event of his life. It was funny. Funny how he felt like tonight would be different than any other night. At some points of his skin, he could feel the slightest tingling sensation of excitement for this night.

'This is gonna be great'  he thought.

He had nice clothes—and by 'nice' I mean, really really elegant and too sexily beautiful. Not much skin revealed yet it is attractive enough to take any woman's or man's attention. His outer was a black coat, a normal-looking one but a very expensive part of his fashion masterpiece. The inner part was the one making it extra special. It is a black Gucci shirt-polo with a dynamic and striped collar. The buttons are open which shows the black and white dynamic print on them. He even matched it with a black choker ribbon. Perfectly matching his golden blonde hair. Quintessential to his smokey eye shadow, golden contact lenses, and pinkish lips. His thick eyebrows are showing slightly, together with his flawless forehead, making it a hundred times hotter than intended. His red diamond earrings added much glamour— much class, much sass. Also wearing a diamond ring on his ring finger and the additional thin and simple yet expensive rings on his other fingers.

A perfect epitome of masculine beauty tinted with femininity. Second to none blissful beauty that only that he held that night. He's stunning. Excruciatingly beautiful. Damn, genes. Indeed, he was perfect.

His father was as handsome as he is. It runs in the blood. Even after his old skin and wrinkled face, it could not, and would never, hide the beauty that his kind smile had. He was wearing some black suit with silver tribal prints. Taehyung was one to pick that and sure it was glamorous. Kim Jaemun. He's pretty known since he's one of the kindest, as most would say. Many people of such poor families and failed life outcomes had testified that he's a true angel.

Charities and volunteering organizations have been founded by their company. Lots of scholars have graduated and now are successful career women and men. Orphanages being built with proper delicacy and they were all proper. The Kim family has been running this kind of help to different parts of the country. Those are aside from the fact that they are one of the largest companies in the industry. 

Good business, good reputation, good fortune. 

So, when the Kims arrived at the party with their Chevrolet car, everyone went noisy and photographers went even more hectic. Paparazzi are scattered and everyone got a glimpse of the famous family. It was enormous! The attention and the uproar that their simple arrival had caused was vast and boundless.

If the place was already noisy, everything went even mote chaotic when an angel in the name of Kim Taehyung and the title of Kim Enterprises's successor got out of the car. With cameras and flashes filling the whole place. All clicking, here and there.

Everything almost roared such cheers. Taehyung, however, did not smile, showing a nice view of a beautiful vampire. Not aging and very very fresh. His face would definitely be scattered in every news article just like the last gala-night that he attended. It was expected and who would not do so? He's glowing from head to toe.

Gossips went around the place and he became the center of attraction just like what he wanted.

"Is he Kim's son?"

"Oh, good looking..."

"Hmm. He also attended the last year's gala, right?"

"He's so hot!"

"Oh gosh, just think of him being your husband? Rich and good looking! What a perfect man!"

They went inside with such graceful smiles and waves of hands. His father went busy with greeting his co-businessmen and having small conversations while Taehyung just stayed, looking around as he smiled at those who would look at him.

Some would approach him but he would show fake interest. Tss. Girls will always be girls. They must be unaware of the rummaging news going on around him. What a shame.

But another roar came, quite louder than what had happened when Taehyung and his father arrived. Way too loud that it caught Taehyung's attention. He looked at the entrance door and there, he saw that man. 

He's now the new center of attraction. The woman whose hands are hanging on his arms, like an annoying monkey (which was based on Taehyung's description), was left unknown. Who cares about her? The man beside her is a million and billion and trillion times hotter than her overly revealed skin. And he's gold. A glowing shining and even shimmering gold.

"Who's that?"

Taehyung's outfit: