Bonus Chapter: Holiday Kinks

(Nia's POV)

I woke up feeling super cold. The dorm was freezing. I snuggled closer to RM to feel warmer. He wrapped his arm around me. 

"Good morning baby. Merry Christmas," he said, giving me a kiss. 

"Good morning Agi. Merry Christmas."

We stayed like that, snuggled with each other. 

(Siena's POV)

I felt a pair of hands slide around my waist as I was picking out my clothes for the day. 

"Merry Christmas, Jagi," Suga said. 

"Merry Christmas, Jagiya." 

"Hey, where's my Christmas morning kiss?" Suga asked, pouting cutely.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

"Uh, uh. That won't do, you have to give me a proper kiss," Suga said. 

He leaned in and kissed me slowly and sweetly. I kissed him back. We broke apart after a bit. 

"Jagiya, I need to go get ready. I am supposed to make Christmas desserts for tonight." 

"Okay, Jagi. I'm gonna see if Jin Hyung is cooking pancakes for breakfast. If he is, I am going to steal some," Suga said. 

He left and I went into the bathroom shaking my head. After I was ready, I went downstairs to the kitchen and began making breakfast. Jin was yelling at Suga for stealing some of the pancakes. 

(Nia's POV)

I heard Jin yelling. 

"Ugh, why the heck is Jin yelling?" 

"Suga Hyung probably stole pancakes again," RM said. 

"Seriously?" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah, this is pretty much something that happens every Christmas morning. You can pretty much call it a tradition," RM said. 

Just then my phone rang. I picked up when I saw it was Jennie calling me. 

"Merry Christmas Jennie!"

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Jennie said. 

"Why'd you call me so early in the morning?"

"I wanted to tell you that there is a Christmas party being held tonight. I'll send the address to you. Alright, bye I have to go!" Jennie said. 

"Okay, bye!" I said, hanging up. 

"Why was Jennie calling?" RM asked. 

"She called to tell me about a Christmas party tonight. She said she is gonna send me the address of the place where it's at." 

"Oh, cool. Alright, I am gonna go get ready," RM said. 

"Okay, Agi." 

*ding*

My phone rang. It was a message from Jennie about the address. 

Me: Hey, who else is gonna be at the party?

Jennie: Got7, Exo, Red Velvet, other groups, and of course my group.

Me: Cool. Also, what should I wear for the party?

Jennie: I'm gonna send you the clothes.

Me: Okay... Bye, see you at the party!"

Jennie: Bye!

Several hours later...

I heard the doorbell ring and went to go see who it was. No one was there but there was a box addressed to me. It must be the outfits Jennie was talking about. I took the box inside and went upstairs. I called everyone and we opened the box. There were suits as well as 2 dresses in the box. All the guys grabbed their suits and went to get ready.