Chapter 2

Narrator's POV
***
Everyone was glad that Leah would be with them more often and they'd spend more time together. Kie was so excited because she wouldn't be the only girl in the group. But overall the 5 of them knew that they'd have a great summer vacation. "Okay guys I wanna head to bed," John B said getting up from the hammock. It was about 11:50. "Me too guys, I'm pretty tired so I'll just head to bed," Leah sighed. Kie and Pope went back home, while jj stayed. "Oh um jj," " What's up" "Where should I sleep," "You could sleep with me," "Stop hitting on my cousin jj," John B yelled from his room. Leah and jj both laughed. "There's a guest room right across mine so you can sleep there," jj responded. "Cool...thanks j," Leah said walking away.

JJ's POV
***
Leah and I said goodnight and headed towards our rooms. I changed into my sweatpants and a white sleeveless top and played on my bed. I scrolled through my phone for about 15 minutes when I got a text from Leah.

Lils🤪😍
Hey u awake?
Read 12:02

Me:
duh
Read 12:03

Lils🤪😍
Ok.. come to my room?
Read 12.04

Me:
see u ;)
Read 12:05

Lils🤪😍
😂😂😂
Read 12:05

I smiled at the texts and quietly made my way to her room. I opened the door to see her cuddled with the black teddy bear that I gave her for Christmas. When she heard me open the door she quickly put the teddy bear aside and got up. I chuckled at her movements. "Hey, can't sleep?" I asked as I sat down on her bed. "Not really..guess I could ask you the same thing huh," She replied. "Haha yeah," It was awkward for a couple of seconds but then I broke it. "So uh how is it here with John B," I asked as she grabbed the bear and started playing with its hands. "Yeah um it's honestly better than I expected." She said. I could tell something was bothering her but I didn't know what it was. "You know you can talk to me right?" I assured her but I'm not sure that it will help. Leah shed a tear and looked down. ,"Hey why are you crying?" I asked, scooting closer to her
She started talking about her parents and how much she missed them. She vented to me about everything and I listened. Leah is one of my childhood best friends and she means so much to me. I gave her a hug. A meaningful one. And I could tell that it meant a lot to her. "Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" She asked. "Of course," I replied. We went under the covers and I waited for her to fall asleep. For a second I was thinking that I should go back to my room but I didn't want to leave Leah alone. And before I knew it, we both fell asleep.

Leah's POV
***
I woke up to find jj behind me asleep. Then last night came rushing back into my head. How could I be so weak? I thought. My parents died 8 months ago.Its all in the past now. Although I did feel happy. That I could share my thoughts and feelings to someone. Especially jj. I got up and tried to take out my clothes and hung them in my closet. I went to the small kitchen and made myself coffee. When I turned around I saw jj rubbing his eyes as he went out of my room. "Hey lils," He said yawning. "Good morning jj," I replied. He went and played down on the sofa. "Do you want me to make you something?" I asked, going to sit across jj. "Eh, no thanks," We chatted for a while then John B came out into the living room. "Sup Johnnyyy," I said with a funny accent. "Wassup lils," John B replied with the same accent. I chuckled. " Kie and Pope will be here in about 3 minutes," He responded. "Cool," jj said. We all talked about what we can do today as a group. "What's up guys," We heard Kie saying. "Hey Kie what's up," I said giggling.

Narrator's POV
***
"What do you guys want to do today?" Pope asked. "Why don't we go to that new house they're remodeling?" jj asked. "Oh my gosh yess," Leah agreed. John B laughed. "Oh um that's not what I meant by that.." Pope hesitated. "Come on Pope have some fun in your life " Kie whined. Everyone tried to convince him until he gave in "YESSS!!" They all cheered. Thry decided to leave in an hour. Leah went to her room to change.

Leah decided to wear the option above

Leah decided to wear the option above. As she took of her crop top and sweatpants jj accidentally walked in. "JJ!" Leah yelled. "Ah, oh my god I'm so sorry," jj said chuckling. "Its fine," Leah laughed. She wore her clothes and came out of her room. They all made their way to the van.

Yeah, this chapter is definitely shorter. But again I will try to make it longer. I love guys see next chapter 😙❤