Erik Durm // Your Number One Fan

"Let's go Diana!" I screamed to my friend.

I was trying to hurry and finally let me dream come true, but someone was not letting it happen.

"Sorry. I was trying to find my lipstick." She said and smiled shyly. I rolled my eyes as we headed our the door.

We were going to see my favorite team in the world play. The German League was on a international tour and lucky for me Dortmund was playing in the US tonight.

"Okay, you have the tickets right?" Diana asked me.

She wasn't a real football fan like I was, but I dragged her along.

"Of course Ana! Gosh I'm so happy." I screeched.

I have always been a Dortmund fan, it was a daddy's little girl thing.

"Why aren't you wearing a jersey?" She asked me. I laughed and looked at her.

"I kinda don't have one." I said laughing. Her shocked expression instantly turned into laughter.

"How do you not? Y/F/N I don't believe you!" She said.

It really was a shocker. I was a major football fan and couldn't afford my own team's jersey.

"School cost mine, okay? Football jersey sadly won't pay my bills." I said and laughed.

We finally reached the football stadium. I grabbed my bag and everything and headed inside. We quickly found are seats just in time for the game to began.

"So who's your favorite player?" She asked me.

That's when he came out. I smiled and pointed at him.

"Oh my mother of god! He's gorgeous!" Diana preached.

"I know. His name is Erik Durm." I said to her.

To be honest, he was absolutely perfect and not to mention an amazing football player.

"Oh sweet Jesus." Diana said holding her hand to her chest.

I laughed as the players were lining up to shake hands. My dream was finally coming true.

Well my dream was to meet Erik Durm and hopefully marry him then have his cute babies but anyways.

*.-.*

The game was 2-2. Very tense but so interesting, of course all games were. It was the 87' minute and Dortmund was about to play a corner kick.

I grabbed on to Diana's hand holding it tightly as I could.

"Please someone use your head and make it in. Come on, come on." I said as the kick the ball towards the goalie's box.

I saw when Erik jumped up and delivered a header. The ball went right in the small corner of the net, passing the goalkeeper.

"Goaaaaal." Both Ana and I yelled. I hugged her and watched as all the guys hugged him.

I looked at him and he looked at me. Wait did we just have a moment? He winked and pointed in my direction. I pointed at myself and he nodded.

"Did he just?" Diana asked me.

"I think he just did." I said.

I sat back in my seat still not believing what just happened. The game soon ended and we won 3-2.

Diana and I started making our way towards the exit.

"Hey wait!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to face those green eyes.