David Luiz // My Happiness

david's pov

My happiness? My happiness consisted of three people. The only people that could leave a smile on face. My dream, other than being a footballer player, was to always be a father. I was a family man and it had became a thing once I got married.

I luckily got that chance four years ago. I had two beautiful babies; a baby girl and a baby boy. It was a typical lazy day in our household. We were in the living room as I had my arms drapped around each one of my child's shoulders.

Of course as always, they were watching a re-run of the Paris Saint German game from last week. My son proudly wore my jersey. David Luiz 32.
He was attached to it. He never took it off; it was his favorite.

"Daddy we want to play!" My little girl told me. My favorite little girl Mia Isabelle. It was mine and my wife's choice to name her after my sister.

"Okay princess what do you want to play?" I carried her in my arms. She was already three years old, just like her other half.

"Can we play the princess and the prince?" She smiled. I heard a groan come from my son Luiz Nikolas.

I often felt guilty for not always being home and not helping her with them, or just missing out on the little things.

"No Isa we always play that and I hate it!" He complained. I couldn't help but smile at him. Of course, Isa was a daddy's girl and Niko was a mommy's boy.

"Then what do we play?" She asked him. He wore a mischievous smile on his face.

"Let's play football! Us against papai!" I watched as these two evil twins smirk at me.

"Oh you both are going down!" I said to them. I tackled them to the ground and tickling their sides.

"Daddy, stop it!" They both giggled and tried to get out of my arms. I kept a smile on my face; I loved seeing my kids so happy.

"Mommy!" The cried for thier mother. I looked up to see my beautiful wife come down the stairs. She immediately smiled at us.

"David, let them go!" She played along. I winked at her direction. I stop for a second to let them breathe.

"Never!" I resumed to attack them as they giggled. I ended up leaving big kisses on their faces.

"One, two, three! Push him off Niko!" Isabelle said they tried with all of their strength to push me off of them. I, of course, played the dad role and let them win me over.

"Haha, we got you daddy!" Nikolas laughed. I let them 'attack me' with tickles and tackles.

"Haha, and the monster has gotten stronger again!" I said in an evil tone. I grabbed them and began hugging them tightly.

I only heard the 'click' of a photo. I looked up to see my wife Y/N looking onto her phone screen. She obviously had taken of photo of the moment we were sharing.

"Come on babe! Help me destroy these little munchkins!" I told her. I watched her place her phone in her back pocket and she grabbed Nikolas.

"Mhm, someone needs to change their shirt! They've been wearing it for the past month." She said kissing Nikolas' face.

"Mommy, I can't take it off! If I take it off daddy and tio Thiago and everyone will play bad and lose!" As always, he was being dramatic like his father. I smirked at him and Y/N noticed.

"Well, I am going to have to wash it se day! You can't keep it on forever baby!" She told him in a more serious tone.

"Okay mommy." He responded and kissed her cheek. She looked down as she heard little giggles coming from our little girl's lips. I was tickling her sides.

"Come on my loves, let's cuddle in a group!" I told them. Y/N laid Nikolas next to Isabelle and laid in between them.

"I want pizza!" Nikolas stated.

"Me too!" I and Isabelle agreed. We knew Y/N had the last word in all of this.

"No pizza tonight." She simply said causing the two kids and I to groan.

"Please mommy, pleaseeee." The two kids asked. Each of them, were hugging their mom's sides.

"Mmm, if you give me a kiss then yes." She talked them into it. I watched as our twins gave their mother a kiss and they ran away in giggles.

"You too David Luiz." She smirked while still laying down. I made my way over to hover my wife.

"Mm, I have to give you a kiss too?" I playfully asked groaning. She nodded and brought her arms around my neck.

"I love you my beautiful gorgeous baby mama." I made her laugh. I smiled and quickly connect our lips together.

This was my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

[omfg i reach 16k bruh]