Marco Reus // Through Thick & Thin

imagine for @niksipiksi, hope you like it!! sorry for the lateness

Today was probably considered the worst day in the history of worst days for Nika. It all started when she and her boyfriend the great Marco Reus decided to play a little game of football. Of course how ironic. The game began really fun for the both of them. It was your typical boyfriend versus girlfriend match, lots of unfairness going around.

While trying to take the ball from Marco's possession, the worst thing happened. Next thing you know Nika's on the ground crying in pain with a major pain in her arm.

"Shit baby, are you okay? I'm sorry Nika, where does it hurt?" A concerned Marco over looked his girlfriend holding her small body in his arms.

"My arm babe it hurts." She replied as tears ran down her cheeks and she began groaning in pain.

Marco felt completely horrible for this. Boy did he know about injuries and the complete pain you felt. His first thought was the hospital. Without even thinking he picked her up in his arms and walked over to his car.

Guilt was spread all over his face he kept mentally cursing at himself for playing this game. It was all his fault and now the love of his life was hurting thanks to him. While in deep thought and driving, Nika hand reached across to grab his. "It's not your fault babe."

"It is Nika, you know it. Gosh, I'm so stupid we could have just stayed inside and watched a movie or do whatever baby. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Hey don't beat yourself up okay? It was a game and I just got hurt no big issue. Plus I ended up kicking your ass do it was worth it." She said making Marco crack a smile.

They arrived at the hospital he walked in practically yelling at everyone telling them they needed help. Maybe it was a little over board, Nika thought. It wasn't like she was dying but yet again Marco wanted his girl being safe and taken care of.

The nurses took them into a room where Nika was immediately taken to
get examined and checked out. The doctor walked in afterwards with her x-rays indeed showing her arm was broken into three separate parts. Marco covered his face with his hands feeling absolutely terrible, and Nika began to worry he was taking his harder than her. The doctor soon left them alone to go schedule her upcoming surgery.

"Babe, I told you everything is going to be okay Marco. I'm fine plus it's not a big deal." She tried talking to him.

Marco stood up in front of her from his seat in. "It is a big deal baby girl! You're going to be in a cast for months maybe. I caused you this and now you'll have to undergo surgery and treatments. It's my fault and I'm sorry." 

"I'm going to be okay. At least now you'll be having to take care of me all seven days a week, twenty four hours a day." Nika said leaving a kiss on his cheek. A smirk formed in his lips.

"Guess you'll be having to stay at my place so I can be your nurse." He said.

"I have the sexiest nurse boyfriend on the plant then." She said kissing his lips and bringing his close to her. "I love you Marco Reus."

"I love you too baby girl."

[marco would be considered a hot doctor tbh]