Neymar Junior // #bffs4life

something different than usual, for @bella130313

This was a typical Saturday afternoon at Camp Nou. Bella usually joined all the group of guys today to cheer on their best friend, Neymar Junior.

She walked beside Rafaella and Julia as they began taking selfies with their Blaugrana jerseys. Gil all of a sudden got in between them, photo bombing their photo - these guys were crazy.

"Ah Gil, you are always ruining everything!" Rafa hit his left shoulder, very annoyed and began entering the stadium.

"Hey are we meeting Neymar before the game?" Bella asked Rafa since that would be the only person to know.

"Yes we are, Davi is here so we have to pick him up so he can sit with us." She explained.

When Davi Lucca was here it was all joy in Neymar's home. Bella moved to Barcelona when her best friend asked her to. She began school here and lived with him since she's been here.

Neymar really enjoyed having the company here with him especially with Bella. She brought him so much joy in his life honestly. Plus she was like a free babysitter for Davi, so yeah.

"Bella, why don't you go and get Davi? We'll wait wait for you over here?" Jo suggested to her. She nodded telling them to stay in one place.

She was pretty familiar with the stadium now, so she could find her way around here. Getting to the men's locker room she noticed everyone already outside. Then she saw him.

Neymar and Davi were standing with him just chatting. Bella then began to feel a little nervous to walk over.

Keep your cool, she said to herself.

"Tia Bella!" The little blonde boy yelled at her. Getting out of his dad's arms and going to his dad's best friend's.

"Hi baby, ready to go sit with me?" Davi nodded and laid his head on Bella's shoulder. "Hey guys."

Neymar hugged her as well and Rafinha just had his mouth opened, almost frozen still. Was that a good thing or no?

"Hey Raf, you okay there?" She asked slowly. A smile slowly appeared on his face and he nodded yes.

"Yeah I'm good, it's just you look really pretty today. Not that you don't look pretty other days! You do, very beautiful, always." He stuttered.

Shyly, Bella laughed tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you Rafinha." She smiled.

It was no big secret that Rafinha and Bella had developed feelings for each other since that day he joined the guys for a poker night.

Ever since then only awkwardness was shared between the two. Everyone they knew would always ask when would be the lucky day the two got together.

Well everyone wanted the two to get together but Neymar.

For some strange reason he believed Rafinha and Bella were much better apart. His sister as said it was because he was jealous, and it was a little true.

Neymar has always said Rafinha is not boyfriend material. It wasn't a lie either that the man was a big player back then, but he definitely changed once he laid his eyes on Bella.

"Okay Bella you need to leave, others aren't allowed here." Neymar said.

Bella turned around can molested by Neymar's comment. If this had been any other person with them he would have been fine, but no. She was really molested his attitude.

She never liked when he changed his attitude with her.

"I'll see you later Rafinha." She said to Rafinha and turned right around not acknowledging the other person.

This time she wasn't going to let it slide anymore. Bella was really tired of them arguing all the time but she never did anything to stop him.

If she wanted something with Rafinha she was going to have to put an end to her best friend's behavior.

-

It after the game, and of course another victory for Barcelona. They beat Elche four to nothing. Everyone was going out to eat and celebrate the win except for Bella. She didn't feel like going knowing Rafinha would be there also.

Everyone insisted on her joining them to but no one succeed. She drove a taxi cab back to Neymar's house, and decided she wasn't going to say there either.

Midway between packing her things, he heard rushed footsteps come up the stairs into the bedroom.

"Bella, what are you doing with that bag?" Neymar yelled asking her, pulling the suitcase away from her.

"I'm leaving Ney, now give me my bag back!" Bella said trying to take the bag out his reach. He didn't give it to instead stepping back throwing it away.

"Look you're not going anywhere. I'm sorry for what I said." Her best friend told her holding her hand.

"No Neymar, this happens all the time and I'm tired of it! If i want to start a relationship with Rafinha then let me, if I make mistakes let me learn from them." She held his hand tighter.

"You'll always be my best friend, and I always be by your side. Let me find my one Ney." He didn't know what to say.

He didn't want to lose his best friend for nothing. "I understand, I'm sorry. Look how about we go to the dinner, and I'll try to hook you two up."

No doubt Neymar was the brother Bella never had. Leaving a kiss on his cheek and giving him a tight hug, they left off to the restaurant.

Not before taking a quick selfie with their caption, #bffs4life.

[it's sad they're just best friends]