Chapter 21

"There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back." Chris informed as he walked over to us. "But be careful."

"You're really going with them?" Scott asked.

"I made a deal with the Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone All of you. But only if I help them catch Kate."

"What if you can't?" I asked.

"I'll find her. Someone has to."

We watched Chris leave with the Calaveras. Then, we all headed back to Beacon Hills.

*****

"Then Stiles said that Scott and Kira were stuck in Mexico which was why they missed the game." Liam explained to Coach. Stiles, Scott, Liam and I were explaining to him why they missed practice. "Uh, so we went down to Mexico to drive them back from Mexico and that's why we all missed practice."

"'Cause..." Coach trailed.

"We were all in Mexico." I nodded.

"You took Kira on a date to Mexico?" He asked Scott.

"It was out first real date." Scott shrugged.

"In Mexico?"

"They wanted to do something special." Stiles agreed.

"Okay. I believe you." Coach sighed.

"Really?" Liam asked.

"Absolutely not. But I've had experience south of the border that would knock the genitals off you boys. So, let me be clear to you two especially." Coach pointed at Stiles and Scott. "This kid's the best talent I've seen in years. So he's your responsibility now. You guys are going to stick together. You're gonna look out for each other. And you're gonna have each other's backs. You got it?"

"We got it." Scott smiled at Liam.

*****

Being a teenager is in high school is hard. Being a teenager in Beacon Hills is slightly harder. Being a teenager that has werewolves and Banshees for friends, is downright difficult. Especially when you're dragged into the middle of it.

But, I'm completely okay with that. Because they have become a part of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way. In my times of struggle, I know I can always look to my friends. And I know they have my back.

Kate disappeared. Which was a good thing. Chris is still looking for her. But the best thing to come out of this is what happened to Peter. He got admitted into Eichen House. Which is where he'll stay for a really long time.

I have literally done everything you can imagine. Some people might ask me how I stay so sane. How do I keep from going crazy? My friends. Simple as that. And I know, that if my friends are safe, I'm safe too.

This life, while difficult, is my life. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Because life in Beacon Hills, is always an adventure

***And that's a wrap on season 4! I will be posting season 5 as soon as I can. Thank you all for reading!***