Chapter 1

Now, I never thought that I'd be in this situation. The past few months have been decent. A new semester starts in a few days My life has been better. Despite my parents getting a divorce... I sleep better. At least they aren't yelling every night. Things between Stiles and I have gotten a little less awkward. Especially with Malia in the picture. But Kira, Lydia and I have gotten closer. Life has been good. Which is why, I never thought I'd be in this situation.

I am in Mexico. Yeah, Mexico. Why, you ask? No, I'm not on vacation. Honestly wish I was. But. The reason is: Derek. Derek Hale. He was taken from his loft a few weeks ago. No communication. Just a bunch of shell casings on the floor. So now Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Malia, Kira, and I were in Mexico. This plan was horrible.

I know what you're thinking. 'All of you fit in that jeep?!' Let's just say, Lydia and I have gotten closer than we ever wanted to be.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles shrugged as he, Lydia, and I walked through a sketchy looking town.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia snapped.

"It's also the town a little bit." I added.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles ignored me.

"Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of than, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best."

"We are going to die." Lydia said.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles asked.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die."

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?"

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die."

"Oh, thank you." Stiles snapped.

"Mmm." Lydia smirked.

We walked up to a big building and Stiles held a card up to the camera. The door immediately opened. Scott, Kira, and Malia were apparently already inside. I could hear the pounding music as soon as I stepped foot into the building. Lydia, Stiles and I walked closely together as we made our way to the bar. Some big man walked over to us. Drinks were placed in front of us and Stiles took his wallet out.

"On the house." A man came up behind us. Scaring me a bit. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." I told him. Lydia dropped a bullet casing in one of the shot glasses.

The man grabbed us and led us down like a million hallways. The more doors we passed, the more nervous I got. The man opened a door and behind it was a woman sitting in a fancy chair, three chairs across from her. The man closed the door and left us.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of the youth." The woman spoke up. Thick Hispanic accent. "This kind, especially. It has a savage energy."

"We're here for Derek Hale." Lydia got straight to the point.

"Is that so?" The woman asked.

"We know you have him. We've heard you can be bought." I said to the woman, who I remember by the name of Araya.

"It's $50,000 for Derek." Stiles took the money out of his jacket and sat it down on the table.

"Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" I heard guns cocking. "Not smart to come alone."

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles asked.

"You brought a wolf into my home?"

"We brought an Alpha." I smirked.