•33• Anew (Sequel)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was his constant source of support and two brothers loved to hang out together.

Hye Kyo treated the two like her own and she always tried to fill the table for them on weekends. Finally, things were settling for her too after Dr. Hoki's death because she never liked the other man and always doubted his foul play.

But if you ask her, there is nothing worth the pain of losing a husband like Joong Ki.

Our Yeonjun was now in high school, doing well in his classes and also in testing his brother's patience with his naughtiness. The young boy would play around his older brother fully aware that Taehyung wouldn't or rather couldn't say a word against him because he had all the secrets saved in him.

But ever since he found a cute new friend Soobin, Taehyung constantly began nagging his brother and started teasing him a lot too. Despite being a pain in the ass to each other, they only had each other to count on and to share secrets with.

After graduating, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yugyeom got into a Research University, taking steps into their masters.

They loved to stick to each other, especially the couple who always managed to find corners in their building, just to make out. Yugyeom never minded their relationship nor their PDA but after all that happened the two always tried to keep Yugyeom in company, rarely leaving him alone.

The trio slowly was going back to their old form.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

It was one of those normal days, the trio in the canteen, laughing about random things around them.

"You never listen and now let karma fuck you. Next time, we plaster the instructions on your forehead." Taehyung said and laughed at what happened earlier in the lab. Enthusiastic Jungkook blasted the furnace by adding the unsuitable chemicals.

Yugyeom laughed hard, hands patting Jungkook's shoulder who cutely glared at Taehyung.

He smirked and slowly leaned in, bringing his lips closer to Taehyung's ear.

"Not karma, let's fuck instead. Yeah?" Jungkook asked in a seductive whisper and Taehyung choked on his drink.

"You're okay there?" Yugyeom passed him some tissues and Taehyung nodded, passing a death glare at Jungkook who laughed.

"Ah Yug, that Professor sucks. What he says never gets into my head but it was fun though how the glass blasted. The look on his face was worth it." Jungkook reasoned out.

"He looked like he saw a ghost." Yugyeom said as they all broke into laughter again.

Yugyeom's phone suddenly buzzed, a message popping on his lock screen and he instantly smiled. Jungkook caught him and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Guys, sorry can't join you for the weekend." Yugyeom excused, Jungkook and Taehyung both gave him a glare.

"Tzuyu, isn't it?" Taehyung asked teasingly and Yugyeom just couldn't hide his blush.

"Oh my! Yug, stop acting like a teenage girl." Jungkook teased but Yugyeom just rolled his eyes.

"You guys have fun, see you around then. Bye guys."

With this Yugyeom walked away, leaving the two together.

"Oh yes, we definitely will have fun." Jungkook whispered seductively again, running his hands on Taehyung's thighs under the table.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

"Ma wants you home tonight, Felix will be joining too." Jungkook informed him as the two walked back home from their station.