After a while he reached the studios and went inside rushing. He saw Namjoon standing at the entrance,tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. When he saw Taehyung coming in his eyes light up.

"Thank God! You're here in 15 minutes so I'll let it slide but the next time you are this late you know the consequences." joon warned him,Taehyung nodded understandingly. He knows he cant tell Namjoon what happened last night so he has no excuse but to suck it up.

"Yeah. I'm really very sorry." Taehyung apologised to him once again.

"Its fine now come on. Everyone come on Taehyung's here, let's go the press is waiting for us out there." he said and everyone stood up walking after him infornt of press on the stage.

Jungkook saw Taehyung and was really worried and curious about last night so he stepped up to him.

" Hey Taehyung." Jungkook greeted him and passed a very warm smile. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk and a whole flashback on last night went through his head so he looked down not making an eye contact.

"fuck" The first word that came to Taehyung's mind when he saw the younger Boy.

"H-hi Jeongguk" Taehyung replied,not trying to be rude.

"Taehyung umm don't mind me asking but about last nigh-" he was cut off by taehyung who just wanted to talk about anything but last night.

"I'm sorry Jeongguk but we should get up there now everyone's waiting for us, we'll talk about this some other time ok."  He totally changed the topic so he could avoid it for obvious reasons. Jeongguk face fell because Taehyung looked alot more..strange today. Something isn't okay.

Taehyung went on the stage and sat on his assigned seat which surprisingly was right next to Jungkook's.

They both sat down and the Namjoon started talking, explaining what the film was about. Telling a bit about the plot,making sure they get what is his goal for this film and why he wants to make a movie like this and then he asked for questions. Alot of people rose their hands.

"Yes you." Namjoon pointed out.

"Taehyung,how come you agreed doing a movie with a rookie?" the journalist asked. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at the weird question.

"Well, hi there firstly, second of all Jeongguk maybe a rookie but at his age he has alot of talent and potential and I mostly look for talent when choosing my costar. Of course experience is required in most movies but we also have to introduce our industry to these youngsters as well after all they have to take over eventually" Taehyung said this and all this time Jeongguk couldn't stop staring him. He was so beautiful, like ethereal. The way he said those things about him made Jeongguk feel some type of way. As he was staring at him he noticed few marks on his neck and even on his hand. He became alot more worried than usual so he thought to himself he should try asking about it after the conference.

Next few questions were for the Writers and Joon and even Yoongi and also Taehyung but no one asked Jeongguk anything by far,Jeongguk felt kind off sad,maybe its just because he is new to this and now was the turn for the last question.

"Yes please." Yoongi pointed out.

"My question is for Jeongguk."

Jeongguk immediately became alert and happy that finally someone asked him something. Feeling a little nervous.

"Since your debut is big as you have Kim Taehyung as your co-star, Kim Namjoon as your director and even Yoongi as your producer don't you think you shouldn't waste your opportunity?" The journalist questioned him,Jeongguk didnt quite get what he was tryong to say.

"Im sorry I don't understand what are you trying to ask?" Jeongguk asked

"well you know since last night you both have been all over the internet and I'm sure you know Taehyung is taken so."

"So what?"

"So don't you think being a home wrecker especially your co-star's will compromise your role in this project?" The question took almost everyone by surprise,the audacity this guy had. Taehyung scoffed at the question and looked at Jeongguk who looked surprised and speechless.

"Umm..." Jeongguk froze completely he couldn't think of an answer. And he couldn't get the word home wrecker out of his head, was that what was going on last night. Did he mess things up between Tae and rowon? He couldn't comprehend things. Taehyung saw he was hesitant so he answered for him.

"Listen here. Firstly please get your sources straight and if we were to believe everything based off of the internet we would be extremely gullible but we're not so hear me out, nothing this boy did, messed anything up. My relationship isn't that weak to be ruined over a dinner with my costar,Do not start accusing him of things, we went on a dinner of course but to discuss our roles and characters and work out our chemistry for this project not everything has to be romanticized. So please watch your question next time." Taehyung replied in Jungkook's place and Jeongguk couldn't believe him, he took such a big step for him.

After this everyone got up and left the stage and before Jeongguk could reach Taehyung and talk to him about last night, Taehyung walked out the door and sat in his car. Leaving the studios without meeting anybody which was highly suspicious because he always greeted everyone off before he left and now he just left.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
sorry if things got too heavy :( this is just the start guys so PLEASE if you are uncomfortable please dont read this,this is not good for you.
-M