He eventually used his leg hard enough to hit him in his torso and so he left his wrists and wasn't on top of him anymore. Rowon understood he wasn't in the mood to do this even though he could just force him but now he wasn't even in the mood.

"Listen here you little shit. Get out of this room I want to sleep, go fucking sleep where ever you want in the rest of this fucking house." Rowon said to him angrily. Taehyung looked at him with a confused gaze. The pain so visible.

"B-but-" he was cut off again but with a slap this time right across his face. Taehyung shut his eyes tightly so no more tears would fall.

"Don't you dare say 'but' to me Ever. Get lost!" he shouted and Taehyung left the room without saying another word.

Taehyung came out crying so much. He was so hurt by his words and his actions and he felt so helpless and useless. Rowon became so aggressive and rough with him overtime he didn't like it at all. Anytime he pleased he'd insult Taehyung and anytime he pleased he would make up and only because he wanted him in bed. All those times Taehyung was in bed with him after they made up was inconsequential as Taehyung never said yes but was forced to say it so Rowon wouldn't feel guilty about it later on.

Taehyung felt absolutely worthless right now and all he wished was for someone to get him out of here and away from this man. He cried to sleep and kept wishing for someone to help him. He deserved this in the end,thats what Taehyung thought. He has no nobody else here for him,the only person who cares about him is Rowon...right?

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning came,Taehyung heard his phone rang waking him up from his sleep. Taehyung saw that he passed out on the floor outside of their bedroom. He looked inside the bedroom and saw no one,Rowon didnt even care to look if he is okay after that terrific night. His whole body was aching in pain.

He took his phone out of his pocket and saw Namjoon caller ID,is he forgetting something?

"H-Hello?" Taehyung attended in his raspy morning voice.

"Taehyung where are you?" He heard Namjoon ask from the other side.

"At home, why?" Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes.

"It's 12pm. Our press conference was today at 11.30 where the hell are you!?" Joon exclaimed,taehyung eyes widened.

"Oh, Oh wait. Oh my God I'm so sorry, my alarm didn't go off and I just woke up to your call. Im so sorry I'll just be there." Taehyung got up from the floor and rushed inside his room.

"You better be here in the next 15 minutes or else we'll be fucked." Joon whispered Into the phone.

"I'm coming, I'll be there as soon as I can." Taehyung hung up and went into his room seeing it was empty but hey atleast he could get ready peacefully.

He realised its too late to call his stylist and make up artist,he should get ready by himself at this point and all these bruises wont look good infront of those people too.

He quickly took out something to wear and quickly went to his bathroom, showering immediately and while he was brushing his teeth he saw his bruises and hickeys from last night so he quickly brushed his teeth and took out his make up kit. But first he wore his outfit and then tired to cover it as much as he could with his makeup. It was now alot less visible than before but still slightly visible. He sighed in disappointment,this is his life he has to somehow get through.

He decided not to give it too much thought as his first priority now should be the press conference. He put the make up kit back inside and walked out of the bathroom. He took the essential stuff and walked out of the hellhole of his house. He got inside his car and drove to the studio.