Wolf form

A month has passed since my lunch with aunt Freya and a lot has changed since then. Aunt Freya offered to help me in my search, but in Mikaelson style I turned her down and said that I have not decided what I wanted to do. In reality, I wanted to search for my birth parents on my own. Unfortunately I stopped my search for my parents; between homework and now cheerleading I barely even have time to sleep.
"Are you ready for the game between us and Mystic Falls high school?" Stefanie asks.
She walks into our shared room in her cheerleading uniform looking all preppy.
Me on the other hand I'm still in my saturday sweats and tank top looking down at a werewolf book I took from the library.
"Did you know this week when I change into a wolf for the second time we can figure out which pack I come from?"
"Luna you are still not ready?? We have a game in 15 minutes."
"What's the rush? The game is here and I'm a witch I'll be ready in a minute."
Two weeks ago Stefanie convinced me to try out for the cheerleading squad just like our moms did back in high school. My training with Hope since I was 6 years old to dad's frustration came in handy when wowing the cheer captain.
I snap my fingers; gone is my Saturday lazy attire and now I have my yellow and blue uniform.
"Done," I say as I tie my hair in a pony tail.
"Wait..."
Stefanie grabs something on her dresser.
"Turn your cheek."
"Before you do what are doing can you promise you'll take a picture of me in wolf form?"
"We haven't broken the rules this month so far. Might as well keep our rebel streak going; now turn around."
Stefanie takes my cheek and writes an S in blue on both sides of my cheek.
"Perfect we can go now!"

      The Salvatore Stallions beat the Mystic falls Timberwolves 20 to 17 with Noah kicking the field goal.
"There's the star quarterback. Good game Noah," I say leaning in to kiss him.
"Thanks babe. I can say the same for you. How did you learn all those moves."
"One of the many perks of having older sisters!"
"Looking good Luna," Elliot says as Scott whistles.
Next to me Noah just growls and holds me closer.
"Hey! Good kick Noah," Stefanie says walking up to us.
"Woah Stefanie you look good," Scott says.
Stefanie blushes because she has always had a slight crush on the vampire.
"Hey guys good game!" my mom says walking up to us.
Next to mom is aunt Elena, Grayson, Lizzie and Rafael.
"You girls were amazing. You two are better than the two us," aunt Elena says laughing.
"Look at my little sister killing it as a cheerleader. Luna you should be cheer captain you were so much better then that brunette girl. I'll tell dad later," Lizzie says.
Then she turns to Noah; "Hey I'm Lizzie Luna's older sister and her favorite sister."
"Lizzie you and Raf met Noah two years ago when you came to school," I say.
"Yeah but I never met him as your boyfriend. Don't deny he is not because we all saw you kiss him," Lizzie says pointing a finger at me.
A blush creeps onto my face and Noah just laughs.
"So...where's dad?" I ask changing conversation.
"Yeah where's my dad?" Stefanie asks.
"It's Saturday so dad is working at the bar," aunt Elena says.
"And your dad has business to handle," mom says.
"Dude you just got so lucky. It took my brother Landon years to get on Mr.mikaelson's good side and now he has become his puppet he can just boss around. But you are a wolf so maybe you will have a better shot," Rafael says.
"Raf don't scare him like that," Lizzie hisses.
"Oh please do because my boyfriend here wants to meet my father and the rest of the Mikaelson family  thinking they will welcome him like any other normal family would do. However, the Mikaelsons are not a normal family," I say.
"I agree with you they are not a normal family, but what makes any of this normal. We are all supernatural in our own ways. Your father well he is Klaus Mikaelson and klaus will be klaus rather we like it or not," my mom says.
                                         ***
   The rest of the day the 8 of us enjoyed the day at the mystic grill where my uncle Damon met my boyfriend. Now all of mom's side of the family knows that Noah is my boyfriend except aunt Bonnie, but she's travelling the world right now. At night mom asked if I wanted dad or hope to come help me with my next transition, but I told her I would like to do it with Noah this time if it was okay with her. She said that she liked Noah and she liked us together. We agreed that Noah as my boyfriend would be our little secret. Mom brought me some deserts from New Orleans because she knows how much I miss them.

   Last night was the full moon, for the first time ever my plan went smooth and professor Alaric did not even find out. Noah and I transformed in two cells next to each other in the school basement. Then Noah transformed back into human form as I stayed in wolf. Noah let Stefanie in so she can take the picture while Noah stood guard. Once the pictures were taken I transformed back in human form and Stefanie handed me my clothes.

      "Hey, I snuck us some of the cookies from supper to snack on as we start our search," Stefanie says walking into our room.
"You know you guys don't have to be here to help me. I can look at pictures on my own," I say looking at Noah and Stefanie.
"Well I'm just here for the snacks," Noah jokes grabbing a cookie.
"This is my room too you know," Stefanie teases.
"Well it means a lot so thank you! Now according to my mother, dad and mom found me outside their hotel door in France. But when I asked about my birth certificate she said there wasn't one so her and dad decided to make me one back in New Orleans using the day they found me as my birthday day. With that being said I think we should tackle these books about wolf packs in Europe. With the picture we have we should be able to identify which pack I belong too."
I had each of them a book and I put my wolf picture in between us.
2 hours go by and none of the European wolves look anything like me. I start to panic as questions start to flood my mind. How can I not belong to any of these packs? Was I not born in France? What if I'm a wolf with no pack? Can a wolf not belong to a pack? Can my pack be extinct? Does this mean my birth parents are dead?  I start to hyperventilate as my worry increases.
"Hey we'll find your pack," Noah says holding my hand and locking his brown with my blue ones.
I slowly calm down at the sound of his voice.
"I think I found something!" Stefanie squeals.
I look at the book she has in her hands and it's North American wolf packs.
"Stef I told you my parents think I was born in France."
"But what if you weren't. The supernatural world is weird so what if you were left on their doorstep on purpose by some sort of magic, but really born in North America more specifically New Orleans. It says here the Crescent wolf pack have lived in the bayou on the outskirts of New Orleans since a vampire named Marcel Girard drove them away back in the 1990s.The Crescents have diminished since the 1970s after being driven out of New Orleans. There last alpha was Hayley Marshall and the current alpha is..."
"Hold on a minute did you just say Hayley Marshall?" I ask
"Yeah why?"
"That's Hope's mom. Wait a minute does that mean.."
I take the book from Stefanie to see Hope's name as the curent alpha. Wait a minute I'm actually related to Hope...