"I'll manage." I replied recognizing his Gryffindor robes.

"Fred! Let's sit in here. Hey! Leave Potter and Ron alone!" George yelled towards his twin who was harassing the two boys in my year.

"I said I'll manage." I replied glaring at the George. At the time I didn't know them other then there names and that Draco didn't get along with the youngest Weasley, Ron.

"I was just having fun with them." Fred spoke pushing past his brother into the cart.

"You two obviously don't understand what I'll manage means." I huffed agrivatedly.

"Well more like we know that you are one of the nicer Slytherins-" Fred started.

"But we never get to talk to you because your with Draco." George continued.

"So now that you're without him," Fred again stated.

"We thought we'd take this chance to see for ourselves." George finished.

"I may be nicer but that doesn't make me any less Slytherin than the rest." I replied to there comment.

"Good! Maybe you can try pranking with us sometime." Fred stated.

"She's definitely hot enough to use as bait." George stated not realizing what he was saying. My eyes widened in surprise.

"I never agreed to prank in the first place and I hate the idea of being bait!" I yelled getting angry, sure my face was red from George's comment but still. Princess began to chirp loudly feeling the tension I was feeling.

"Easy, easy. You don't have to." Fred stated trying to calm me down. I huffed loudly and looked out the window.

"She's got fire I'll give her that." Fred again stated causing me to giggle a bit. I thought about the idea of pranking for a moment and let it sink in.

"What the hell. I'll give you boys a shot." I replied hoping I wouldn't regret my decision. A couple pranks later and 5 detentions later we had become best friends.

~End of Flashback~

I was walking towards Hagrid's listening to my music on my iPod that my parents bought from the muggle world. My parents are Death Eaters so when they went they had collected this off of one of the muggles they had killed. Sure, I was hesitant and angry at first but what they did could not be undone. The song Animal I have become by Three days grace came on. I continued walking occasionally dancing along when no one was looking.

"Ebony! What are you doing here?" Hagrid asked as I walked in.

"I need some feathers." I replied nonchalantly.

"What for?" He asked skeptically.

"I'm not gonna lie since you're my favorite teacher. It's for a prank with the twins." I replied.

"I'll help but you tell no one. How's this one gonna work?" Hagrid asked. Hagrid was always a sucker when it came to pranks that involved me. After all, I am one of his favorite students from Slytherin.

"It's a muggle classic, Tar and feathers." I replied.

"Sounds interesting." Hagrid replied grabbing a bag from a corner of his cabin. "Here ya go!"He said handing me the bag.

"Thanks Hagrid!" I replied hugging him and taking the bag with me as I ran out of the cabin. I ran back to the room in Gryffindor tower.

"What's the rush Ebony?" Draco asked watching me run past him.

"You'll find out later. I promise I'll tell you all about it." I replied stopping and jogging in place to reply then taking off again.

I finally arrived outside of the room. I cast the enchantment and entered the room. The room is dark and there are a few candles in the room. "What on Earth?" I say out loud.

"Ebony." I hear George say from where he was seated at the desk.

"Where's Fred? I brought the feathers." I replied trying to ignore the fact he had on a tight short sleeved t-shirt.

"He's still looking for a bucket of tar." He replied.

"I thought I sent you with him?" I asked finding it odd he isn't with Fred.

"You did but Fred sent me back after about 45 minutes of looking saying I need to tell you something." George replied looking at the floor.

"Well spit it out." I spoke softly as I watched George begin to look nervous.

"Well.... I have a crush on someone," George began. "She's one of my best friends but I don't know how to tell her."

"Just tell her if she doesn't like you back then she's missing out." I replied hiding the hurt in my eyes with a smile.

"Ok. Ebony one more thing." George stopped me as I started to walk away.

"What is it?" I asked gasping as my eyes met his.

"I love you." George said giving me a mischievous grin. He stood up and started to move towards me.

"You.... WHAT?!" I asked shocked.

"You know what I said. And something tells me you feel the same." George answered grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"I mean I do... b-but I n-never thought you would feel the s-same." I replied suddenly nervous because of the closeness.

"If you do then say it." George demanded lifting my chin up to look at him.

"I-I l-love you, G-George." I replied shakily. That's when he leaned in completely. Capturing my lips with his own in a sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned into the kiss. We stayed like that until Fred walked in interrupting us.

"Way to go George!" We both heard Fred say causing us to jump away from each other. We both looked at each other with bright red faces and giggled. That's when me and George became more than friends.

We became....

An unstoppable....

Prankster....

Couple.

Harry Potter One-shots (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें