Ep-3 : Leaving the hell

Start from the beginning

Me: Oh, I see. She's pregnant ,isn't she? 

Jk: Yeah..4 months or so.

Me: Umm, did you try to hear the baby kick? 

As I was pulled against his chest, I couldn't see him. But he chuckled and moved back to look into my eyes.

Jk: seems like you know me well!!

We giggled together. 

Me: Gguk, tell me one more thing. How did you assume I was being abused?

Jk: I Didn't assume. I knew!

Me: Huh? I didn't get you? 

Jk : Let Me explain-

What he said next , just made me shook- 

" I accidentally clicked some pictures of yours that day. When I was going to delete it, I noticed the wounds on your back. Though I tried to ignore it, I couldn't. So I decided to find out what happened.

The following day I wanted to meet up with you, but I couldn't during the day, so I decided to go to your house. I was in my car when I saw my uncle at your house with a girl. He wasn't married, so who was she? I was curious. I looked through the window and I couldn't even bear what was happening inside. They were literally selling girls to the nasty lustful men including my uncle then. And you were the one being abused in that hell. I saw that too, Koushi. You step mother is a real witch!

I immediately told appa and Annie. I told them that I wanted to help. They supported me.

When appa left, I wasn't ready to accept his death. I lost my will to live. I wanted to kill myself, I was about to do it when you called.

But when I saw you, I felt alive again. It warmed my heart when you said that you said that you care about me. I wanted to cry out loud that I was broken. I wanted to hide myself from the world in your arms.

When I was returning home, I couldn't bear the thought of being away from you. I ran to your house just to confess. When I reached there, those people were searching for you. I got to know that you ran away. I immediately panicked with the thought of something bad happening to you. And thank god! I was there in time.

Koushi, ever since I met you, you're the only thought that has occupied my heart, mind and soul. I want to cherish you, I want to protect you from the world. I want to hold you tight and tell you that I love you.

He finished with a deep breath. Our teary eyes locked with each other.

I whispered to myself.

Me: How can someone love me like this? Please let it not be a dream. Please! 

He kissed my forehead and held me even tighter.

Jk: it's not a dream ,Koushi! 

Someone knocked on the door. Yes, it was Annie.

Annie: May I come in?

Jk: Don't ask bitch! 

Annie: Someone is in a good mood...

Jk: Why did you come again? 

Annie: Why? Am I disturbing you? Huh?

JK: Don't tease! I was just concerned about the baby. 

Annie: Hmm... Turned into a man, huh? By the way, give her the medicine after she's done. Ok? 

She put the tray on the table beside the bed. 

Jk: OK ! I understand. 

She sighed and whispered to me.

Annie: Koushi, after uncle's death, I saw him smiling only with you. He found a reason to live. And I'm happy that the reason is you. I wish that you two stay happy.