Battle on, Challengers!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given." Shiozaki said.

"Ibara Shiozaki. Quirk: Vines! The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable, too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow in almost immediately. In other words, she can't go bald!" Present Mic narrated.

"All right! Good job, Shiozaki!" Tetsutetsu cheered.

"Man..." Jiro uttered while scratching her head.

"What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?" Monoma mocked and laughed at the Class A students but was smacked by Kendo at the end.

"Sorry!" Kendo said.

'What was that just now?' Everyone from 1-A thought.

"He just wants to show off. What an idiot." Run said.

"He really loves to mock more on Class A, isn't he? Is he a retard or what?" Mine asked.

"A show-off and a retard." Kizaru replied.

"Kamui, Kamui! Wouldn't she be good as a sidekick?" Mt. Lady asked while watching Shiozaki on the screen.

"Yeah. I wish I could've gotten a better look." Kamui Woods said.

"She seems straight-laced, but she's cute!" Mt. Lady said.

"Hey, get back to work." Kamui Woods said.

"It was hard to deal with Shiozaki's ability to detach her vines, huh?"

"The vines were able not only to defend but also to act as an electrical ground. There was no way he'd shock her with that."

"And then she extended her vines to bind him. Kaminari's Quirk was completely blocked."

"Some Quirks don't work well against others, but it would've been better if he'd been able to deal with it..." Some heroes from the bleachers commented on the match of Denki and Shiozaki.

"Kaminari's Quirk is supposed to be strong, but Shiozaki is a strong opponent who placed fourth in the entrance exam. Vines, huh? I wonder if it's like Kamui Wood's Quirk. Binding types really are strong. I hardly ever see anyone break out. It's impossible to get close while avoiding all those vines, so you'd either have to tear them off or get through with brute force... Ahhhhh Oh, but in order to keep you from doing that, she'd go after your hands first. Ummm...." Izuku started to mutter like crazy while everyone's looking at him.

"H-He's scary..." Sayo uttered nervously while clings to Tatsumi tight.

"I know right? But his muttering about every information he gains from what he watches is also awesome at the same time." Tatsumi said.

"That's why I like him." Akame said with her smile.

"Me too! Because he's cute!" Kurome added.

"And a man of justice!" Seryu added.

"Man of justice? Or maybe a man who wants to save everyone with a smile?" Bols asked.

"Don't auto correct me, Bols!" Seryu said.

"You just finished, but you're already thinking about countermeasures, huh?" Uraraka asked, trying to break him free from muttering.

"Oh, no! It's just, I mean, this is pretty much my hobby... It's not every day I get a chance to see amazing Quirks outside of those in our class... Oh, right! I've been putting these together for everyone in Class A, too. For your Zero Gravity, too!" Izuku said while showing his drawing of Uraraka in his notebook and makes her look shocked.