yes, it's another note from the author. i know, i gotta stop doing these things

HEY GUYS! I kinda wanted to tune yall in to whatever's happening with this story and I know I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm sorry. For the turtle-slow updates. Again.

So yea, my quarantine routine's kinda a heckload of itself and if I may, it's pretty PACKED. aside from constant studying for college entrance tests, joining in with the activists around here in my country and maybe even playing a 'little' Animal Crossing (pocket camp yall, im broke), I think I have succumbed to what y'all call a writer's block. Ofc, I'm still working on newer chapters to fix up gaps in the story and yea, I still haven't published any since I was really unsure whether people would still be interested to read them since theyd be poppin in and out throughout the story but I still, I needed to make them so newer readers could actually understand both perspectives of Owen and Athena better and as well as getting a taste of whatever they're feeling through minor improvements I made in terms of imagery. It's been a few months since I wrote the epilogue and I don't know if any of you darling readers would still read on since my writing's pretty crappy, everything's just cringey but whatever, it's all part of growth as a writer, ain't it? Going back to writer's block, lately, I've been running low on motivation to actually write tho I still have ideas for this story til it takes it's final form. I tell you guys, it's kinda rough since I have days when I just want to write but then I remember that I do have other obligations at home and for myself especially with college coming up to me like a train. Some days, I don't even have anything to do and once writing more chapters and modifying the others pops up in my head, I just sleep it off or play Animal Crossing 'cause damn yall, I've fallen deep into that phase where I wished I had an actual Switch to play games on since my Asian ass sees everything with technological aspects as expensive. Wait, I don't know if I'm making this game an excuse for late updates but maybe I am that lazy lmao. Nah just kidding, I've been pulling all nighters studying my ass off to get into a good college. I think it's just that Asian extra-ness in me that makes me wanna go ham with schoolwork tho we don't have school yet til late August.

For those asking for a sequel, yes, there WILL be a sequel. Not just yet tho. Once I think this story's alright with all the modifications I made in the already published chapters (check out the earlier ones and you might see a difference from the latter ones that were published:), maybe then I could start making drafts for the next book! if yall would still stick around tho:>

If any of you beautiful people had the time to look around my published stories, I have a book currently on hold that's a spinoff of As I Fell with Alex and Cassidy. I tell you guys, once I get shit done over here, I think I could finally update it because Cassidy is a badass QUEEN worth stanning. She's a lot like Athena but yeah, they have their unique differences to themselves that's why I love them so much I couldn't bear just deleting it to remind me of how sucky I am when it comes to starting a new story. I promise, it will have the same vibes as this one since my ultimate goal is to open up newer perspectives for people with limited knowledge about others living around them, e.g. people with disabilities, people of color, different races, etc. Let's just say I appreciate diversity and I just kinda wanna do a little bit of everything. I was kinda thinking of doing another story though it would not be linked to Owen or Athena but then I remember I HAVE to do a promised sequel and continue the spinoff. Whatever. I'll write more books in the future anyway:)

Wow this is kinda lengthy but lastly, I just want to tell you all how grateful I am for each and everyone who read, voted and commented on this story! Dude, I didn't even think anyone would read this and we've gotten to 31k! Like-- WHAT EVEN IS HAPPENING. ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO WE JUST HIT 20K AND NOW 31K??? SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S HAPPENING BECAUSE DUDE, I AM SO PSYCHED! ALL OF THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WERENT FOR U GUYS!I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IT MAKES MY HEART GO CRAZY EVERYTIME I SEE READERS, OLD AND NEW, COME ACROSS AS I FELL. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! REALLY.  IM NOT KIDDING. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! HOPE YALL STAY FOR THE REST OF THIS JOURNEY!

LOVELOTS! xx
Bea ❤️

P.S. What do yall think of the new cover? I was starting to get back to drawing lately and I thought, " If I could draw some fancy stick man, maybe I could draw my book cover!". And there you have it folks. A new cover! I'm so excited for everything I have planned for this story and changing the cover's just one of them. LOVE YOU ALL💕