some random question idk

hi guys! long time no see!

Well, quarantine's been a hassle for probably all of us and finding things to do is kinda hard given that the options are limited. During this time, I kinda had the urge to tell u guys what I've been up to:)

For starters, I'm in 12th grade and in my country, we have to take entrance tests to all universities we would like to attend to, kinda unlike others where they have the SATs and stuff. I've been studying pretty much the whole time and when I have my breaks, I occasionally read any book I have up on my shelf (Fun Fact: I based Owen's taste in books on my own personal tastes and favorites. I'm looking at u Six of Crows) or do some art (Another Fun Fact: Athena's aesthetics and Van Gogh obsession were loosely based on myself as well). College is a pretty big deal to me and quarantine bought me some time to focus on studying so I get into any of the top schools around here. All those personal study sessions I have kinda got rid of the time for me to actually add some special chapters here and as well as continue the other story I was up to (check it out!!!).

For the big question, I'm kinda running low on ideas for any special chapters since my brain has kinda been dominated by the whole summary of whatever I learned throughout 7th to 11th grade.

What would u guys still want to see from Owen and Athena? I'm still torn between writing just about them or should I insert even just one chapter for Calix and Marley? Or maybe a sequel on their college life?

Comment what u wanna read from the two! Love u guys!

-Bea

P.S. I've been editing the first few chapters of the book for a few days now and if u guys wanna check out the newer edits, feel free to go back and read:) The overall support I got from u guys kinda helped me improve my writing a bit and the number of reads??? Woah. It's thanks to u all that I've got this far. Thank you!❤️