Chapter 12- The night of homecoming

I had a rough ass day, I wasn't going to go
to homecoming but since Nolan bought my dress and my auntie gave me money, I have no choice but to go.

I can't believe my mama acted like that. I hate her!

I got my hair done about 2 hours ago. This lady kashawna did it. I got a side part sew in. Nolan's picking me up in about a hour, so we can take pictures and stuff. My auntie did my makeup & I decided not to get my nails done.

At the dance.

Nolan and I walk in holding hands. I see Demarion standing by Mariah. I'm a little sad about that but I try not to think about it too much.

Nolan and I danced a lot. He's bringing me out of my shell. If he wasn't gay I would definitely be in a relationship with him, he's the perfect guy.

Demarion keeps looking at me & I keep looking at him. He looks so sexy tonight. OMG.

After the dance.

Nolan and I walk to his car and I notice that Mariah is following us. I ignore her but Nolan doesn't.

"Bitch! What the fuck are you following us for? It's giving delusional vibes" he says. I grab his wrist to make him shut up because I don't want any drama.

"Not because of you hoe! Justice didn't I tell you if I found out you was fucking with my man I was gone beat yo ass right?" Mariah says. I stand there silently because is that a question?

"Bitch, you ain't gone touch my friend!" Nolan yells. She starts walking up to me and I don't know what to do. I never been in a fight before. I tell Nolan to stay back, because he's a boy & it's my battle not his.

"You really wanna fight over Demarion? My step brother?" I say as I back away.

"Bitch that ain't yo step brother. His dad just fucking yo crack head mama that's all" she runs up to me at full speed and punches my in my face. I grab her by her hair and swing her to the ground, I punch her once and then I get up. I'm not a fighter! I don't want to fight.

"Damnnnnn" everybody says as the crowd around us. I start walking away and the bitch came back!

She bites me on my titty and that pisses me off! I punch the bitch in her stomach and I knock the wind out of her. She's gasping for air and I feel very good about that.

"Now bitch try me again!" I yell. Nolan grabs me and puts me in his car and we leave.

"Damn bestie! You whooped that hoe ass while you wearing heels" Nolan laughs. "You might need a rabies shot now, that hungry ass bitch bit yo boob" he says.

He takes me home and I clean the bite mark on my boob.

"Justice, do you have something to tell us?" My auntie asks.

"Nope, I'm fine" I say as I continue to clean the bite mark. I realize that they might think I had sex from the way that everything looks so I decide to just tell them what happened.

"I got into my first fight today, and the girl know not to ever mess with me again!" Everybody was in shock, including my cousins.

I tell them what happens and then I make me some food to eat.

Next thing I know a girl walks downstairs. She's pretty asf!

"Hey cousin" she says to me. I think to myself like, who is her cousin??

"This is Asia (asianque) she's my daughter" my auntie says.

"Oh, hey cousin!" I say to her. That fight has me feeling like that bitch! I feel so good inside.

"What's your name?" Asia asks.

"I'm justice" I tell her. Jade walks up to me and says "I love Asia! She's so cool, she bought me took me shopping today & she got me clothes and books!"

"Thanks for doing that for her, I really appreciate it" I tell Asia.

"It's no problem honey! That's what family is for" she says.

I walk upstairs and I notice that Asia and Her moms stuff was in my room. Now I understand why my granny put Jade and I out of her house.

I sit on my bed and Nolan sent me a video that somebody took of the fight. I wasn't watching the fight, I was looking at how fat I looked while I was fighting. I burst into tears.

"What's wrong pretty?" Asia asks me.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I tell her as I wipe my eyes and fake smile.

"Listen, you don't have to lie to me, I'm your big cousin & I'm here for you" she says. I tell her that I'm fine and she gives me my space.

NEXT MORNING

I walk downstairs and I see everyone sitting at the dinning room table.

"Good morning" Everyone says. Asia got up and handed me a plate of pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon.

"I made breakfast for us all" Asia said.

"Thanks" I say to her. I know she's my grandmas favorite grandchild because she contributes & I don't.

"Come on everyone, time for church" my grandma says.

I couldn't even finish eating. We all went on the church van.

After church.

Text from demarion

Him: where you at?

Me: About to go out to eat

Him: fuck that, let's go work out.

Me: No, I'm okay. You just want to girl to get a rematch.

Him: No, it's Sunday and I cancelled my classes.

I explain to him that the church van is dropping us off at the restaurant & that he can pick me up from there. He picks me up & when I got into the car, it was another female with us. I braced myself because I knew that she was going to disrespect me and call me fat.

"Demarion, could you take me home?" I say.

"Why justice? She not on that"

"I need to grab some clothes" He drives me home & I run into my house & I put on some biker shorts, a tank top & a hoodie.

"Demarion, I'm still waiting on you to introduce me to your girlfriend" the girl who was in the car said.

"she ain't my girlfriend, she like a best friend and her name is Justice, Justice this my cousin Essence, we call her ty"

"Hey girl" she said.

"Hey" I reply.

I was relieved when demarion said it was his cousin!

We went to his dads gym and worked out when demarion went to the bathroom his cousin came over to me.

"Justice right?"

"Yes?"

"You and Demarion look so cute together! You guys should give it a try"

I laugh & tell her that I'm fine because, Demarion equals drama, she tells me that something's are worth fighting for. I agree with her but I'm not fighting for Demarion.

To be continued .

Asianque_13

MoMoTaylor

Thanks for letting me use your guys in my book I appreciate it !