Chapter 5

Demarion and I havent talked since the little bitch he had in the car called me fat. I'm not sweating him and he's not sweating me. I realized that I don't need a nigga, a friend or anyone to help me lose weight, I will do it by my damn self.

I'm pushing myself to do way more than before.

I do 10 crunches, 10 jumping jacks, & 5 lunges. & I go outside and run to the corner & back. On my way back I see that little whore, that was in Demarions car. She's with 3 other girls. I try to run past them but she stops me.

"Yo, what up girl?" The girl walks up to me with her friends.

"I'm just trying to work out because, apparently I'm fat cause you called me it!" That sounded a little childish but oh well.

"Hold up, holl uhh , holl uhhp, first of all I dont even know you, second, if I did call you fat, that's because you are what the fuck! But anyways, bitch what I wanna know is how do you know my boyfriend?" She says. I ignore all the reckless remarks because it's 4 of them and I definitely won't be getting jumped today.

"who yo boyfriend?" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Listen bitch, I don't have time for the games, all I wanna fucking know is how do you know my boyfriend? DEMARION!" she said like the hoochie mama off Friday.

"I think that's something you should ask him" I say.

"Bitch watch who you talking to! You got 5 seconds to give me a legit answer or Imma break yo jaw hoe" she starts counting down. I am a little scared inside so I explain to her that he lives by me, we go to school together & that he was helping me lose weight.

"You went to his house or something?" She says as she places her hands on her hips.

"No"

"Don't even think about liking him biggie smalls! Demarion is mines & he will always be mines & it ain't like Demarion will like yo fat ass anyways" that's it! I had enough. My blood is boiling at this point.

"Aye, imma need you to stop calling me fat, & you goofy as fuck girl, I dont want Demarion! Fuck him, I dont need anybody!" I say to her as I back up. I try to watch the other two girls just in case they try to swing on me.

"Bitch don't you ever put Demarions name in vain or you'll get fucked up and then imma fuck yo mama up to"

"First of all my mama left us!" I started crying.

"Haha bitch, you think I wanna hear yo life story? You think I care? What did this bitch think? She thought I was gone apologize?" she starts looking at her friends, they all are laughing.

"Mariah chill moe.. we really need this bitch on our side, no bullshit" this stud said as she smokes her blunt.

"you right. Aye look, I'm sorry. Its just that I love Demarion so much ... you gotta put yourself in my shoes, you love a guy & you see him getting close to another girl, you wouldn't like that. But anyways, my name is Mariah, this is Dejah but we call her D, Riley, and Monica"

"My names Justice" I only act cool with her because I don't want to have to fight these hoes.

"Like I said, I'm really sorry Justice, I acted out of character. You should give me your number so I can make it up to you. Maybe we can become friends or something" she says as she hands me her phone.

I give her my number and I go home.

The next morning.

Incoming call.

"Hello?" I say as I try to clear my throat.

"Hayy girlyyyyyy!  good morrrrning!"

"who is this?" I ask.

"This is Mariah. I just wanted to invite you out with the girls and I. We going to to the city & we were wondering if you would like to come with us" she says. I'm torn between hanging up in her face and going back to sleep or just going with them.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I definitely don't know you enough to be going anywhere with you" I say to her.

"That's true but just think of it as a way to bond, we're going to go do a little shopping & stay in a hotel & have girls night" she says to me. Her saying this definitely doesn't make me want to go.

"I'll come next time" I say. But she begs and pleads and isn't taking no for an answer.  I tell her I'll come and she says "Well ask your mom, I mean... whoever you live with if you can come and let me know"

"I need more information, like who's going, how long, what time, how we getting there"

"D, Riley, Monica, Demarion and his 4 friends, we do this every year. We only stay in the city for a day. We all gonna leave at 5:30. Demarion gone drive us." She says

"Im straight, I don't wanna go if Demarion is going" I say. She probably feels like I don't want to see Demarion because of her but I don't want to see him because I'm really embarrassed.

"Stop being a lame bro" she says. I tell her to call me back and I go to ask my nana.

I ask my nana can I go & she went into her purse and took out a big wad of money (drug money 😂)  she told me to call her if I need her. It was like she was kicking me out.

"I can go" I told Mariah.

I got dressed and I packed my clothes. I heard a horn, so I gave my sister a kiss & went outside and I got in the car. I didn't even think twice about waiting for Demarion to open the door like last time.

"Hey jay" Mariah said.

"Hey" I say as I stuffed my bag between my legs.

"Hey justice" Demarion said.

Like this if you want an update!