Chapter 6

I put my headphones in and turned my volume all the way up. Once we arrived in NYC we went to some fancy restaurant & sat down.

"Can I get you all something to drink?"  The waitress asked. Everyone ordered sprites and flavored lemonades.

"That fat bitch should be getting a water!" One of Demarion's friend says. I just ignore him.

They said it would be fun. But I'm starting to feel like they were only doing it to lower my self esteem even more.

"Ill take a strawberry lemonade" I say.

5 minutes later.

"What can I get you all to eat?" I let everyone order first and I order last. I decided to eat light & get salmon & bacon wrapped asparagus.

"I'm surprised you got that" Demarion friend said with his eyes opened wide, like he's in shock.

"You know what? Fuck y'all" I say. I put my headphones in my ears and wait on them to bring me my food. I asked the waitress for a Togo box & I left.

I'm so angry. Why would they make me come here! Why isn't anybody sticking up for me?

I decide to roam the streets, I never been to New York City before.

"Justice Amour Allen?!" A familiar voice said.  As I turned around, I saw some one that I never thought that I would see again! Look at God!

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS ? COMMENT

FOR A UPDATE ON THIS BOOK PLEASE GO READ AND VOTE ON 2 CHAPTERS OF MY BOOK TRUST ISSUES !