Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING

Start from the beginning

Sora: I'm sorry to hear that. But, you did he was like a father, and it's obvious that he cares for you guys. I'm sure he doesn't blame you for what happened.

Terra: it still doesn't feel like it. But, I appreciate it, Sora.

Kairi: how about you, Ven?

Ventus: honestly? Well, lately I haven't been sure. Before I was with Terra, Aqua and the master, I was training under Xehanort. I still don't remember much, but I know he was attempting to make me stronger to form the X-Blade. But, I couldn't do. So, he ripped Vanitas out of me, then dropped me off at the Land of Departure. I'm angry at what he did to me, but more on what happened to Aqua and Terra. (Pauses) I...I honestly don't remember anything else before that. My memories are blurry, but, I remember while I was in the coma, I was dreaming about these strange creatures, along with other wielders. The weird thing is that, they don't feel like dreams, but...something else.

Naminé: perhaps your mind's trying to tell you something. I can look into it if you want.

Ventus: I appreciate the offer, but I'm alright for now. If I have them again, I'll let you know.

When Roxas, Naminé, and Xion talked, they told them about how they feel about the Organization. The truth was, even though their the enemies, they wouldn't deny that it was through them that they all met. In fact, there was even a chance that maybe Xion wouldn't exist without them. However, that doesn't excuse that they've ruined their lives in what happened to them, and will help with whatever it takes to stop them. Then, Axel mentioned something that surprised them.

Axel: if we can, I want to try and save Isa.

Blake: who's Isa?

Roxas: that was Saix before he was a nobody. But, why do you wanna help him? Aren't you angry at him for what he did to you? To Xion and I?

Axel: of course I am. It's just...he was my friend. Before we were in the Organization, before we were even Nobodies, he was my best friend. We grew up together back on Radiant Garden. Honestly, I'm surprised he stuck with me through all my bullshit over these years. (Everyone chuckles) but, he stuck by me, and we were inseparable.

Xion: then, what happened between you two?

Axel: it was day Xehanort betrayed Ansem the Wise. Isa and I snuck into the castle to meet with a friend of ours. We couldn't find her, so we went to the labs. But, when we got there, we witnessed Xehanort killing everyone and then being reborn as Nobodies. He even killed Isa and I, even though we were innocent bystanders.

Naminé: that's awful.

Axel: yeah, it was. Later on, we woke up again as Nobodies, and that's when Xemnas found us. He saw potential in us, and said we possessed powers that others didn't have. Powers that we didn't even know about.

Sora: you didn't know you had powers?

Arcturus: in some cases, powers can be awaken through life-threatening scenarios. I mean, I got mine through an explosion and went in a coma for three months.

Axel: I guess ours came right before we died. He sensed we had them, so he made and offering; we join his crew of Nobodies, help him collect and build Kingdom Hearts, and we'll get our hearts back and be...human again. I honestly didn't care. With the attack, I didn't have anyone to go back too. My only relative I know is alive, I'd like nothing more then to kick his ass. But, Isa was desperate. He wanted to be himself again, and even pointed out that through this team, we might be able to find our friend. Over time, however, I started to see him change and become this stranger I didn't recognize.