Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING

Start from the beginning

Mickey: our grudges with the Organization have been down to how you guys have been effected. But we have things back home we want to look out for.

Donald: like me and my family. Before I was the official court magician, I would go on adventures with Uncle Scrooge and my twin sister, Della. We were happy, until after Della was lost in space and we thought she died. I had cut ties with Scrooge, and was raising Della's boys, Huey, Dewy, and Louie for eleven years. But, things got better between us. I made amens with Scrooge, made a new family with Daisy, Mrs. Beckly, Webby, Lauchpad, and many others. And after Della came back, we started repairing our relationship, and now we're a family again.

Sora: that's good, Donald. Will we see them at the castle?

Donald: if they're not too busy, sure.

Goofy: and maybe, I can introduce you to Max, my son.

Sora: you have a son?

Goofy: yep. He's currently going to college with his girlfriend, Roxanne, and he's also planning to join the Royal Guard for the king. I'm fighting in this battle to help make sure he gets a bright future.

Riku: that's noble. What about you, Mickey?

Mickey: well, I have family back home to look out for. Minnie, Pluto, and a few others. I'll introduce you to them when we arrive, but I want to make sure they're safe from Xehanort.

Sora: I still remember when my family heard about what happened to me, Riku and Kairi. I was grounded for a month and had to readjust back to normality for a bit.

Riku: same with my family. They work with Sora's parents down by the beach as search and rescue out at sea and boat repairers. Although, we had to leave out some details from Kairi's dad.

Aqua: I take it he's over protective?

Kairi: are you kidding? He's been like that since I was adopted. It was bad enough he freaked out when I got kidnapped, but we figured he'd have a heart attack if he learned I almost died. But, I know he loves me.

Sora: we all do. And, after learning about what happened at Castle Oblivion, I don't want to do that to my parents again. In a way, this battle's not only to make sure they're safe, but to also make sure no one else has to go through that.

Aqua: it's good to look out for your family. It's been so long for me, I barely remember my birth family. What I do remember about, is that they saved me from something a long time ago. It was the same day I met Master Eraqus, and he took me in as his pupil. (Beat) I felt like I failed him. I was supposed to help Ven and Terra, but I let them down. And, when I was in the Realm of Darkness, it was endless running, hiding, surviving. There were even days where I just wanted to quit, and let the darkness take me.

Xion: what kept you going?

Aqua: the thought of returning home. I knew I had to get back and save them. And, it's thanks to you all we're back.

Riku: of course, that's what friends do. (Beat) what was your master like?

Terra: he was the best master we could've asked for. He was like a father to me. (Somber) one that I failed. My family back home died when I was young, so my memories of them are a bit blurry. But the master took me in and trained me, Aqua, and Ven. I failed my test because I couldn't control my darkness. And Xehanort used that to trick me into helping him kill Eraqus. I will never forgive him for what he did.

His hands are clenched together in anger, until Aqua places a reassuring hand on them. This calms him down but they could still tell the memory was painful for him.