Cassius was pushed face-first on the bed and Xena followed and straddled his back. In the morning, Cassius wouldn't remember any of this which was a good thing. For Xena anyways.

She can touch him like all those times in her dreams, and all those times in her vivid imagination.

Cassius groaned as Xena placed her palms at the place where his wings were supposed to sprout from and slowly massaged the area.

When Cassius groaned and released a throaty moan louder, Xena stopped for a moment to see if he was alright when Cassius spoke suddenly,

"Don't stop!" Xena nodded even though he could not see it and slowly placed her hands back, massaging his back faster but softer.

As much as it was pleasuring for Cassius, Xena's heart had started to throb faster as if she was running in a race with bulls chasing her.

Xena was still drowning in her thoughts when in an instant, Cassius' royal white wings popped open and expanded, Xena jumped in surprise and Cassius moaned at the feeling of his wings.

"I said, Don't stop!" Cassius groaned and Xena collected her self again and tried to calm her beating heart and then continued massaging his back softly. She didn't stop until she was sure that he was asleep.

Man, this was really their weak spot, he was out as daylight. He was vulnerable and it was Xena's duty to keep a watch out.

Xena got off from his back and noticed that all her space on the bed was taken by Cassius and his wings.

This was the first time she was this close to his wings. Curiosity took the best of her and she reached out to feel it from its roots. She wondered, how was a man with wings came into existence?

She sighed when she couldn't think of anything and went to the couch where Cassius always slept and took her position there.

And then, she also slept like a baby. Disregarding the nagging voice in her head telling her that she will be having a very blasted back ache.

It was not until noon of the next day that she woke up only to notice that sheets were draped up to her chest and she was in bed.

That felt good but how did she end up here, the last thing she remembered was that she was sleeping on the couch, also, Cassius was nowhere in sight.

While she worried about him, Cassius was out hunting for food. He was in a good mood and didn't want anyone to ruin it.

When he woke up early, he noticed that Xena was sleeping on the couch because of him and he felt bad and took her to bed.

He shouldn't be feeling what he was feeling but he could not do anything about it. Absolutely nothing.

As if that feeling was there to stay.

Every day, Cassius' lust for Xena grew like crazy and he feared that one day, he won't be able to stop himself from doing what shouldn't be done.

Between human and a swifter to say the least.

Her long legs looked so soft and silky and that made Cassius' resisting even harder. That turned Cassius on and he had to leave because either it was him leaving or to none of them leaving for a long while.

Very long while.

Cassius had eaten two guards from the town and a whore of a mother who was busy with another bald guy in her room while her husband was about to return.

So it was best Cassius ate her. He didn't like cheaters anyway.

Cassius was grown to be a King and that's what he was going to be. He was going to take his position back and give everyone what they deserve.

If only he would get the sword back. These human cheaters had placed a fake one in the museum, god knows where the original one was.

But right now, he didn't want to think about it and ruin the mood. He was happy that he got to see another day and that the last night was really pleasant.

Maybe if things rolled in his favor, he could ask Xena for another massage . . . Wait no, is it okay for me to want more of this? Cassius thought.

When he returned, he noticed Xena talking to a guard by the door and Cassius stepped in the window. Xena had her back towards him so she didn't know but the guard had seen him and was already scared shitless.

Cassius bared his teeth at him and the guard quickly excused himself. Cassius fought the smirk coming to his face but when Xena turned around, his face was pulled into a smile no matter what.

She was gorgeous.

"You are in a good mood." Xena chimed. She was wearing a robe now and Cassius thanked the lords above.

"I am," Cassius admitted and sat on the couch. "Why was he here?" Cassius asked, motioned towards the door and Xena sighed.

"My father sent him, we are supposed to be at a council meeting at 4 o'clock. Both of us." Cassius instantly knew that something was wrong.

He only nodded and closed his eyes.

He only hoped that it wasn't too drastic or aimed at him cause he will probably burn the whole place down if anyone threatens him.

...
I mean, don't y'all just love King Cassius. He is a gentleman. No joke. I love you guys though.

P R O Q U E E N