16 : Don't Stop!

16 : Don't Stop!

Xena took his silence as a sign to go on and stepped closer to him.

She knew how important this was to him - this was the way his parents were killed - probably - thus the trauma. She would never hurt anyone again, at least not Cassius.

She has grown to like him and she wants to fix everything with him. She wants him to drop anything he has against her and help him do the right thing.

But can she truly fix this creature?

After all, she was the one because of who he was captured in the first place.

Xena raised her hand slowly moved it around Cassius and towards his back while Cassius' fists were clenched and he kept his gaze down.

Cassius was trying to keep himself calm and in control for as much time as possible. He for the first time in his life felt an emotion that resembled fear.

A feeling not very natural to him.

Xena's fingers roamed his back decorated by scars to find the spot while Cassius tried to hold his emotions at bay. By being so close to Xena, he wanted to do things to her that she could not imagine.

Things only a beast with unquenched hunger like his could do.

Make her something she was not, tear her apart, ravish her and teach her all the.dirty little things she did not know about being wild. About being an animal.

He didn't even realize that Xena had already found the place between the two shoulder blades until she stroked the only soft skin on his back. Cassius hissed and lurched forward, grabbing onto Xena's shoulders for support and clutching the delicate fabric of her clothes.

His claws were extended and tightly calloused on her shoulders that it was almost painful.

Cassius never understood why the gods gave his kind this vulnerability. This weak spot that any and everyone could take advantage of. Anyone close.

Maybe to make up for all the strength they were blessed with.

Xena did not stop and now started to move her finger in a circular motion - no idea that what was Cassius feeling - and she noticed Cassius had started to breathe faster and clutched his eyes tight.

She took it as a sign and continued.

A breath was sucked in by Xena's mouth as she took sight of Cassius' face. It looked scary yet relieved at the same time. By this time, Cassius had his claws almost inside Xena's shoulders and it was beginning to get painful.

The second she felt a prick in her shoulder, she pulled away from Cassius and he was instantly down on the ground, finding it hard to stay up and to not give in to the enticing pleasure.

It was like his body was paralyzed.

It had been a long time since he got this type of massage and God, was it pleasuring.

While he tried to focus on his surroundings, Xena looked down at her shoulder that had started to bleed.

She looked at it disapprovingly but when she heard the grunt of her slave slash bodyguard, close to losing his senses, she immediately helped him up on the bed, totally disregarding her shoulder.