12 : Ravish her or Eat her

Cassius let Xena down on her feet in her room and retracted his wings back in his skin.

Xena immediately released a sigh of content. She was happy to be back on her feet without going over 20 feet above the land.

Xena rushed - while limping - to the closet to change into some other clothes, preferably for the night and maybe dress her wound appropriately.

She chose a silver silk nightgown that probably reached her ankles and while she pulled off her chemise, Cassius changed into some khakis that Xena had got for him.

Cassius immediately stretched when he was done and jumped on the couch. Even though the place was really small for his body, he didn't complain.

At least, he had a clean place to lay down. Even Xena had noticed that this place was too small for him and had been thinking to get him another space to sleep.

If she gets him another bed, her father, relatives and probably the people of the town will definitely raise their finger at her, probably spreading a rumor that she might be having a soft spot for a creature who was killing humans and was also a slave.

She had to think of another suitable way.

Xena took her time washing her wound and dressing it up properly, wincing everytime the swab touched her split skin.

Soon enough, when she was done, Xena stepped out of her change room and Cassius removed the arm covering his eyes to look at her.

He was definitely not sleepy anymore, oh no!

She was not wearing her usual chemise. Again.

Cassius groaned internally.

Her curves were on show as silk licked her body to absolute precision. Her porcelain skin was on show and Cassius drunk her in.

Juicy. Was the first thought that came to Cassius' mind and he immediately gulped the saliva gathering in his mouth.

His shorts had gotten tight and his gums started to hurt due to the suddenly growing canines, piercing his lips a little.

Cassius groaned loudly this time.

He did not know whether to ravish her or eat her.

Damn it!

Cassius tried to divert his attention and  snapped his eyes shut as Xena started to shuffle around the room.

He had to calm down or that bulging member would be very eye catching.

"Cassius." Suddenly Xena warned and Cassius groaned again. Trying to calm two of his body parts down. His eyes had already turned to slits and completely black while the member threatened to fly the zipper down.

"What!" He snapped without opening his eyes. He knew that if he glanced at her, something very irrational was going to happen.

"Why in the world do you have this?" This made him open his eyes and look at what Xena held in her hand.