𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

♥ 3rd Person pov ♥

Jungkook was mad. Mad at how his parents let them take his friends and his lover.

"How could you!?" Jungkook angrily asked his parents. Full of anger and pain. "A dragon? Really? You really thought that could date a dragon!? You already know that dragons are a threat and dangerous!" Jungkook's mother scolds him. "He's a monster!-" My mom says. I slap her. "He's not a monster! He's an angel. He has a soft heart. Of course none of you can see it! You just never gave him the chance to get to know him better. You would've seen a caring, sweet, loving boy." A tear rolls down Jungkook's face.

"But no. You chose to judge him so easily and turned him in. You judged him by his what he is. When you don't even know who he is as an individual. You don't know anything about him. He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't harm you. Yet you turned him in. You watched him cry in my arms and get separated from me. You let him go. To be thrown innocently into a dungeon with his friends who did nothing wrong." Jungkook says as tears threatened to fall.

"When I first saw him. I was going to kill him. But saw a beautiful angel. And as I got to know him. I learned to love him. And he loved me back. He loved me for who I was. When I first saw him, he barely smiled. He was so stern and so cold. His friends were worried about him. By his sudden behavior of being cold when he became King. But I managed to make him smile." Jungkook says.

"Do you think..he still deserves to he in that dungeon?" Jungkook asks softly.

"Yes" Mr. Jeon says. Jungkook looks at him with such disbelief and pain.

"You are so cold hearted.." Jungkook looks at him with a pained mix with angered expression.

"Excuse me. But I need to get my angel" Jungkook says as he exits the house, slamming the door.

"I-I think we will leave too. We apologize if our presence have offended you...We'll take our leave" Yoongi says as all three of them left the house.

Jungkook was running. Running to rescue his Jimin.

♥ Jungkook's pov ♥

Run.

Running is all I've been doing.

I don't care if my feet are tired. I don't care if I'd get chased by guards. I need to get my Jimin and my friends.

I saw the castle. I tried to find a way inside.

"Ju-Jung-Jungkook" Jin says out of breath. "We'll help. Just first lemme catch my breath" Jin pauses. "I don't have time to wait for your breath. They're gonna kill them any time!" I panicked.

We saw a royal guard put something on the new board.

"3 Human Dragon Hybrids have crossed our side of the land. One of them is the King of the Dragons. They shall die tomorrow morning!"

"Shit Shit Shit Shit!" I panicked. "Jungkook calm down" Jim tried to calm me down. "How can I!? Their lives are in danger!" I yelled.

"We can't help them if we're all tired. We'll rest for now then tomorrow morning we'll find a way to free them." Namjoom suggests.

"Please, Jungkook. It's the only way" Jin says.

I looked at Yoongi Hyung. "Follow what Namjoon says. It's for the best" he says. I sighed as he went to Namjoon's house to stay in for the night.

I couldn't sleep. I was too worried.

I wonder what Jimin's doing..

I looked at my promise ring.

Remembering his smile. His touch. His laugh.

I miss you, Jimin..

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧