𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

♥ 3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

-When Hoseok and Taehyung left the room-

"Sorry. But the door was left kind of open. We couldn't help but watch. Are you both alright?" Jin asks worriedly. "Y-yeah. We're fine. Just kind of..hurt of his words" Taehyung says, trying to wipe his tears.

"How did he turn into such an angry person. Full of hatred and sadness?" Jungkook asks as he looks at Jimin walking to the window.

"He...He just became complicated to handle ever since the barrier.." Hoseok says as he begins walking to go their rooms.

The rest were walking upstairs to the rooms as Jungkook stayed, watching the boy break down on the floor. Jungkook couldn't help seeing the boy cry.

"Get out of here!!! Leave me alone!!" Jimin yells at the guards as the guards quickly get out. Jungkook moves back when the guards left through the door he was peeking through.

As the guards left Jungkook looked through the door to see Jimin looking at a picture frame. Suddenly Jimin looks to his direction. Jungkook panics as he hides. He heard a picture frame shatter on the floor. Followed with some angered growling and frustrated noises.

Jungkook peeked inside again to see the picture frame of the three friends on the floor in front of him. Jimin then throws a flower vase which startles Jungkook.

Jungkook looks at the picture of the three and quickly takes the picture out of the shattered frame and looked at it.

Jungkook smiles softly when he sees how happy all of them were.

Cries were heard in the throne room. Sadness was felt in Jungkook heart. He wanted to go to the white dragon who's crying but he felt as if Jimin needed space.

Jungkook went upstairs to meet up with his hyungs.

"Hoseok. I don't think we should leave, Jiminie. He's helped us so much before. The least we can do is at least stay-" Taehyung gets interrupted by Hoseok. "He's changed. We've stayed and nothing good came out of it. We're leaving" Hoseok says as they pack. The four worriedly enters the room.

"W-we're sorry if we're the reason for this.." Jin apologizes. "No need to apologize. Jimin's been giving that attitude ever since the barrier.

Once they packed they all left the castle to a place where Hoseok and Taehyung knew was safe for the 4 humans.

"Here. this place is safe" Hoseok says as he drops his things and grabbed wood to start a fire in the fireplace.

All of them settled in. They were in a small cabin but big enough to fit all of them.