𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4: 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

♥ 3rd Person pov ♥

"Taehyung!! Why are these humans outside their cells!?" Hoseok panicks. "Hobi calm down-" Taehyung gets interrupted. "Jimin-ah's gonna kill us if he finds out!!" Hoseok yells.

"Hoseok-" Taehyung gets interrupted once again. "Jimin will kick us out! I can't go back to my home! I don't want to! We're going to be left in the streets Taehyung-ahh! Jimin mustn't know-" Taehyung interrupts Hoseok this time.

"JUNG HOSEOK! PLEASE LET ME SPEAKK!!" He screams.

"Jeez. Okay. Sorry for worrying" Hoseok scoffs at Taehyung yelling at him. "Jimin said they could stay the night. He did say he'll think about it. What if we can help Jimin become friends them!?" Taehyung says excitedly. "Really? That's..that's well...-KIM TAEHYUNG YOU MADE ME PANIC FOR 3 WHOLE MINUTES! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT FIRST!?" Hoseok pouts. "Sorry Hyung" Taehyung laughs.

"I doubt Jimin would even want to be nice to them. Let alone, be 'friends' with them. Though he never hated humans. But..we probably does now though.." Hoseok says.

"Why doesn't Jimin smile anymore?" Yoongi asks.

"W-well...I would tell you..but..i feel as if it's too personal for me to share it to you now." Taehyung looks away. "It's best that we all get to know each other better. And if so I might be comfortable telling all of you his story." Taehyung tries to smile even though his face showed worry.

"Also my names Jung Hoseok. Nice to meet you. I apologize for shouting earlier" Hoseok introduces politely.

After they all met properly they grabbed all the things they need for a picnic then arrived in the garden. All 6 of them were sitting on the grass of the castle's garden. Many flowers and bushes surrounded them. They met Hoseok and are having a good conversation with each other.

Jungkook grabbed a donut and ate it.
(A/n: yes a simple donut to eat is an important detail uwu)

They were all having a good time until a guard came running to us.

♥ Jungkook's pov ♥

"The King requests to see Kim Taehyung and Jung Hoseok. He needs to speak with them." The guard says as Taehyung and Hoseok bows. They seem to know Jimin's might say something important.

As we all packed up the picnic and went to the throne room, we saw Jimin with his knees to his chest as he faced the window looking at the human's side of the land.

"Minnie. You called?" Taehyung smiles his usual box smile. Jimin turns his gaze giving us his cold expression again.

God he looks like an angel even with the heartless attitude he gives.

"I wanted to speak with you.." Jimin says as he stands up and walks to towards all 6 of us. But when his eyes lands on Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, and Me, he stops in his tracks.

And when our eyes meets and he glares at me. It felt as if he was looking into my soul. "Alone" Jimin says with slight annoyance. "A-ah yes. Come on guys. Give them space." Namjoon says as he pushes us to get out of the room. I really didn't want to leave. I wanted to see his eyes meet mines again. Even thought he still looked angry at me.

"Kook. Come on" Namjoon drags me out of the room as my eyes remained to Jimin, and only Jimin.

♥ 3rd Person pov ♥