𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐒𝐨...𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥

♥ 3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Minnie! We're back!!~" A dragon hybrid boy, with a box smile, says sweetly. "Taehyung, he might be busy right now. If he's having a bad day he might throw something at you" The other hybrid boy says, "You might be right, Hoseok-hyung. Sorry Jiminie" Taehyung apologizes.

Taehyung has wings and a tail covered in a beautiful light green. He had a friendly like appearance. He also had small horns on his head, not too small though. "Small horns are for babies!" as Taehyung argues at times. Taehyung wears a big light blue hoodie with blue jeans and dark blue sneakers.

Hoseok has red, but not too dark, wings and tail. Hoseok's appearance gives cheerful and joyful vibes to people. He also has medium sized horns. But not too big. Hoseok wears a rainbow long sleeved shirt with black jeans and black converse.

***

As the two left the throne room, A white winged dragon hybrid boy sighs in his throne. He gets up and looks out the window. The dragon puts his hand on the window looking at the human side of the land. "I miss you Eomma." The dragon says as a tear falls. He quickly wipes away his tear as he puts on a straight cold expression back.

"My lord! There are human intruders in the castle!" A dragon hybrid guard warns the white dragon. "Get more guards! We must secure this castle!" The White Dragon orders as the guard bows them runs out the room. The white dragon sits down back on his throne. He snaps his fingers as the only guard securing the inside of the throne room walked to face the white dragon.

"Yes, My King?" The guard bows down as they look up to the white dragon. "Get Taehyung and Hoseok in here. I need them safe. Do NOT let them get harmed. No scratch. Nothing. You got that!?" The white dragon orders for his friend's safety. "Yes, My King" The dragon hybrid guard says as they get out the throne room to look for the two said dragons.

The white dragon sighs as he puts his head in his hands.

"God. Why must we have more problems" The white dragon groans in annoyance.

♛ ♛ ♛

Meanwhile with the 4 adventurers.

♥ Jungkook's pov ♥

"God damn it Jin hyung! Why did you have to stop in the kitchen for food!? Look at us now. Running for our lives because you got us caught in the that fucking kitchen!" Yoongi angrily complains.

"Shh Yoongi. We'll get found if you keep yelling." I warn. As all 4 of us kept running until we found a door. I slightly open it to find a throne room. We peeked inside to see a white winged dragon facing their back at the door.

I smirk as we're finally here. "Guys. It's the King. There's no guards in here, which means he's helpless. This is our chance!" Jungkook whispered to them in excitement.

We sneaked inside without having the dragon notice us. I take out my sword as I was about to attack. Suddenly the white dragon turned around and made eye contact with me. As we made eye contact my eyes widened at the beauty I am seeing right in front of me.

This can't be the King of the Dragons, right?! This dragon..he's too beautiful and soft to he the King!

The white dragon has a very soft looking appearance. He had soft plump lips. His eyes were dark brown and looked beautiful in the sunlight that shined through the window. He has a white tail and white wings.

His horns were big but delicately smooth looking. He has a skinny body and his human skin was so soft looking. His Hair was a silver-ish color. So soft and looked perfect to run my hands through his hair. Feeling it's smoothness. He wore a dressy see through black shirt. Underneath the see through shirt he wore a black sleeveless shirt. With black ripped pants. He also wore dressy black shoes. 

And

And....that ass..

"H-how.."

The boy looked at me with a confused look.

"How can someone, who's feared by many people, be so...beautiful" I looked at him with amazement.

The white dragon frowns as he gives an annoyed look. Snapping me out of my thoughts, he kicked me in the stomach which made fall to the ground holding my stomach.

"How dare you speak to me in such a way!!" The dragon growls angrily.

"Ouch. I think I angered him" I groaned as Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi looked at me a "are you stupid?" look.

"Psh- You think, stupid?" Yoongi scoffs as he helps me up.

The dragon was about to attack the four of us until two familiar voices come into the room.

"Jimin-ah! Are you okay?" One of them asks. As the other holds the white dragon, Jimin, around the waist to not let the dragon attack us.

"Taehyung! Let me go!!" Jimin angrily growls as he tries to get out of this Taehyung's grip. Taehyung cries behind Jimin and he still has his grip tight. "I'm not loosing my best friend" Taehyung cries. Jimin's face softens a bit when he notices Taehyung crying. A couple of guards come in and cornered us.

Fuck..

Jimin's expression becomes cold again. "Take them to the dungeon" He orders as the guards grabs us and drags up to the dungeon.

"Good work, Genius!" Jin scoffs.

"What made you say such crazy things earlier!?" Jin questions.

"I could help myself. My heads was lost in thoughts. Yes, I despised him but...I never expected him to look so beautiful.." I say in amazement.

"God. He's in love with the damn King's looks." Yoongi sighs.

"S-shut up! He was just breathtaking to look at!" I stutter as I looked away. We were all stuck in a cell. Not knowing how long we'll in this cell. But most likely going to be here for days or weeks or even months!

"Let's all just calm down and go to sleep. Alot of things happened today. It's best to just rest for now" Namjoon says as all of us agreed then layed down on the beds. There were two bunk beds. As i slept I couldn't help but keep thinking of the beautiful white dragon.

"I need to get his attention and make him mine" I thought as i drifted to sleep.