𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞?

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I woke up to the sunlight coming from the tiny barred window. When we all got comfortable and all awake someone came to our cell.

"Hi! I'm very sorry about my best friend. He's kind of always angry and cold for some reason." The green dragon says.

"Hello. You actually seem..kind. What's your name again?" Namjoon asks. "Oh I apologize! Where are my manners. My name is Kim Taehyung. Though my friends call me Tae." Taehyung smiles.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung. I'm Kim Namjoon. This one here is Kim Seokjin. Grumpy over here is Min Yoongi. The youngest here is Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon introduces us.

"Hi! Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, and Jungkook!~ Are you guys all my hyungs??" Taehyung asks.

"I'm 25." Namjoon says. "I am 27" Jin says. "27" Yoongi says. "22" I say.

"I'm 23!" Taehyung smiles. "So 3 of you guys are my hyungs. That cool!" He says.

"Sorry to ask, Taehyung. But when are we going to get out of here?" Namjoon politely asks. "Oh yeah! That's the reason why I am here! I wanted to sneak you out and let you stay in the extra rooms we have here." He says.

"You would do that for us?" I asked surprised at his kindness.

Taehyung nods happily.

"Sadly it's raining hard today. And I don't want any of you guys getting sick! So I thought, maybe I can take you to the extra rooms and if Jiminie finds out I'll just explain." He says. "Plus I have a bit of Minnie's royalty! He let Hobi hyung and I have a bit of power. So I can tell guards to do no harm to any of you guys" Taehyung smiles.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung!" Jin thanks Taehyung for helping them. "It's the things I would do to make up for Jiminie kicking you Jungkook and almost all of you guys." He says as he unlocks the cell door to let us out.

Once everyone was out we all sneak upstairs. We make it to a fancy clean hallway. It looked so fancy. So royalty.

"There are 7 rooms in this hallway. In the left side of this hallway has three rooms. The left one all the way at the end is Jimin's. The middle one is empty. The other one next to it is empty too." He mentions.

"How about the right side?" Jin questions. "From all the way at the end to near us. My room, Hoseok's room, Empty and Empty." He says as he looks at us. Pick the room you like.

Of course, since the room near Jimin's was empty I chose it.

As we all finished choosing our rooms we all met up in the hallways and Taehyung was going to bring us to the garden but he bumbs into someone

As we all finished choosing our rooms we all met up in the hallways and Taehyung was going to bring us to the garden but he bumbs into someone. He apologizes but stutters when he sees it was Jimin.

Jimin gave him a mad look. "Taehyung. Why are the prisoners out of their cells?" He asks him strictly. "W-well hyung...Well you see..uhm.." He tries to think of something to say. "Well?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Hyungie! Please let them stay! It's so boring in this castle without company! Hoseok does give me company but sometimes I wished I had more friends. You never spend time with me! You've been so cold and distant ever since the barrier between humans and dragons have been put!" Taehyung begs as he goes on his knees hugging Jimin's leg.

Jimin just looked down at Taehyung with an unbothered look. All of us were looking at them in a concerned way. It looked too personal to listen to.

"What's gotten into you? You used to be so sweet and cheerful. Now you never smile, Minnie~" Taehyung whines. Jimin still remained to keep his cold expression.

Jimin sighs. "Let them stay, you say? Hmm..I will have to think about it. They shall stay one night. But if they try to or do harm my people I will not hesitate to kill them." He say as he glares at us when he mentioned us possibly harming the other dragons.

"Really, Hyung!?" Taehyung looks at him with such joy. Jimin only hummed in reply and looked away. Taehyung quicky lets go of Jimin's leg. "Thank you, Jiminiee!!~" Taehyung thanks Jimin as he hugs him. Jimim just hums again.

Not hugging back. Or even smiling. He just kept his same expression on his face. I wonder what he looks like when he smiles. I wish I could be the one to make him smile.

Jimin gets out of Taehyung hug and quickly goes inside his room. Taehyung sighs sadly. "Are you okay, Tae?" I asked. "Y-yeah. I'm fine" Taehyung sighs.

"Let's go to the garden. We'll stop by the kitchen to get food so we can have a picnic outside. We can invite this Hobi too" Namjoon suggests to help cheer Taehyung up.

"That sounds wonderful" Taehyung smiles softly,

❁     ❁     ❁     ❁