"Pets aren't allowed in my building. Sorry." Kaho said, clapping her hands together.

"I've got it!" Hideri jumped as an idea came to him. "We should foist it off on one of our anime freak customers!"

They all didn't really know if it works.

"I don't know about that." Akizuki said as the dog stood up as it saw someone passing by.

They others heard Dino yelled out as the dog lick his cheek. "W-What is this dog?! Hoyoshi, help!"

"Alright, come here now!" Karin said as she took the dog away from him and pet it.

Akizuki look over to Maika, pointing towards Dino. "How about the manager?"

Karin grab a towel nearby and gave it to the manager. The others soon explain to the two of what's happening.

Dino soon refused of the thought. "Why are you deciding without me? There's Miu and Hoyoshi, right?!"

Karin crossed her arms. "I can't have a dog with me since I lived with myself." As much as she wanted to have the dog, she decided to make Dino have it.

"You used the same reason as Akizuki!"

Akizuki then kneeled down to the dog. "Oh, come on! Does it's eyes look like Sakuranomiya's?"

Karin squealed a little to how he pet the dog.

Dino look closely at the dog when suddenly he could see Maika's pleading pose. He tried to ignore it, but he couldn't stand the sudden cuteness. He then shook his head.

"No, no, no! First, we have to put up a flyer in the café, looking for a foster home!" Dino tried to deny.

Akizuki stood up as he signal Karin to try to pry him to agree. The girl smirked. "If you take it home, then Maika can visit to check up on it."

Maika look over to the two. "Is it close?"

Akizuki pointed up. "Just over the café."

His answer made the girl's eyes lit up. "An attic... A hammock... A foreign country-like second floor!"

"Maika, it's a normal one-bedroom apartment." Dino pointed out.

"What's the harm, Manager? Let's take care of it!"

"An idol and animal pairing is a good look!"

"Step up once in a while."

Dino was still thinking about it as the other waitresses and Hideri tried to make him agree.

"Manager..." Maika started. "I would help out as much as possible. So can I count on you?" She started to do her pleading pose again.

Dino went panic again. "Maika..." He then grip his head.

"Besides, having a big dog would make your foreign country aura stand out!"

"What aura is that?"

The green haired boy turned to Maika. "Well, should we check out of Manager's room?"

Dino jumped and went to the door that leads to the break room and where the upstairs at. "W-wait a second!"

All of them except Maika look at Dino as he went inside and heard him ran upstairs. Lots of noises were heard from above. Suddenly, Dino breach the door open and did an okay sign. "Okay!"

"He hid his otaku stuff, huh?"

======

Akizuki hugged the dog as Karin stood beside him with Maika on the other. They waited for Dino at his apartment.