"Now I remember!" She said from under me.

"That's good for you now be quiet" my patience with her was running thin as I made one last attempt to pull free.

I stopped to think. I guess it wasn't odd for her to recognize the fairy tail symbol we're rather well known through out the land.

"So then I'm assuming you know who I am?" I asked curious to see if my name came along with fairy tail as I was told it does so.

"Oh I know who you are alright..."she said as a light appeared.

I looked down and saw a blade come my way. I jerked my head back just fast enough so that she missed me along with cut me free.

I jumped back to summoned a sword and pointed it towards her.

She quickly sat up sword facing me in return with a grin on her face.

I looked down to see a pile of my hair on the floor next to her.

I paused and stared at it for a while. I then took one hand and reached up to my head.

I ran my fingers through my hair to see that some sections of my hair were longer than others.

After all these years I refused to cut my hair because of what Jellal had said to me...

I was snapped out of this thought and tried to focus.

Some better armor would help me into the mood of fighting.

"Requ-" before I could change my armor the ground began to shake.

"What the?" The fiery haired women said now standing.

"Are you doin' this?!" she accused me angrily.

"I can assure you I'm not but even if this was my doing Id say you'd deserve it" I said glaring at her.

The floor began to drop slowly like an elevator.

I lowered my sword as she did the same and looked around. The lower we got the darker it was.

I kept on my guard in case she got any funny ideas.

I assume she did the same since she was further away than I remembered when a small light allowed me to see her again.

Once we got to a crashing halt that caused the two of us to almost fall.

A number of extremely bright lights were turned on at once.

The blinding light was all around us as If we were in a stadium of some sorts.

I turned to the woman who was holding her arm up to block the bright light.

I looked around once my eyes adjusted to the light to see six bodies scattered on the floor.

I immediately recognize Gray,Lucy, and Natsu.

The other three were strangers to me.

"What is this?" I asked

"Tch damn Mephisto...." I heard her mumble to herself under her breath.

-----------------------------

Happy's POV

This cats crazy! its been clawing at me for like five minutes now!

if this guy doesnt give up im not sure how long id be albe to keep up.

ive been flying this whole time so im worried about how long my transformation will last.

As if by majic someone answerd my call by having the ground split in half and drop like a trap door.

"Haha! thats what you get for messing with fairy tail! i yelled at the beast of a cat as it began to fall.

"bet you wish you had wings like-" and just like that my wings disapeared.

"oh noooo!" i began to fall aswell

once i hit the floor i kept my eyes closed tightly.

"Happy!" i heard someone call out to me

i opened my eyes a bit but it was way too bright. Was i dead?!

"Happy!" is that an angel calling out to me?

"Happy are you alright?" oh no it wasnt an angel at all! more like a demon! it was Erza!

i got up quickly to satute her "yes ma'am"

"That a boy" she said with a pleased espression on her face.

"wow blue talking cat" said a strange but sexy lady next to Erza

what was she so impressed about?

i looked around and saw a few people on the ground. Amung those few i recognized Natsu,Lucy and Gray.

"whats going on Erza?" i asked turning around to see the beast cat was all small now.

"i cant say that i know" she answered

i walked up to Natsu so that i was a few feet away. i then cleared my throat "Natsu this is no time for sleeping we're on a mission!!" i yelled

he opened his eyes and shot up quickly looking around at everything "who? what? huh?" was all he managed to say

"might aswell wake everybody up huh?" said the lady who was with Erza

"i suppose so, Happy would you do the honors?" said Erza. I nodded and responded with an "Aye sir!"

"HEY EVERYBODY WAKE UP IF YOURE NOT DEAD!!!!" i screamed hoping it was loud enough to wake everybody up.

slowly everyone who was aleep woke up scared or confused or both.

"wow whats going on Shura?!" yelled a boy with pointy teeth and a sword

"i think we're about to find out" said the lady who im guessing is named Shura pointing upword with her thumb.

we all looked up to see the director guy sitting in a floating chair.

what was he doing here?

"Now then. I suppose its about time we got this started. shall we?" he said taking a sip of tea.

whats going on around here?

---------------------------------------

Thank you all for the reads!

im so sorry it took me so long to update my phone has been messeed up for a bit so i wrote this on my laptop which was kind of cool

thank you all again for reading and i will be out with the next chapter soon!

comment and vote