39; Kook, will it work?

Chapter 39 국, 작동합니까?
_______________________________

{Hana's point of view}

I'm taking care of this baby for a day. At this point I don't even know if he actually has pain or he is just pretending so that he can have loads of care. Because he watches television with so much interest and without any pain and when it comes to ant work he is like "Hana please give me hot bag it's cramping so much". Tsk this pabo.

I am doing dishes and he is watching TV AGAIN. this is the 7th time he is watching TV but I don't really mind. But that's when I heard his scream. What the heck? I rushed towards the living room and saw him dancing.

What?

"Yah! What happened? Aren't you in pain?"

He looked at me and ran towards and hugged me. I was so confused at that point but he pulled back and took me with him Infront of TV to show something.

"Look Hana!"

I looked at the TV and this is what I saw:

Girl1:
"Jungkook have all the rights to love a normal girl and we are no one to interfere in his life. We support Jungkook from all our heart and a message to Jungkook. Please Kookie come back we miss you."

Girl2:
"I was so happy at that point that Jungkook has a girlfriend but I was sad that he has to ran away just to protect her. Please guys stop it we ARMYs should support our boys. Jungkook saranghae."

Boy1:
"Bangtan Sonyeondan did so much for us. They taught us how to love ourself . They think of us so much then why can't we ARMYs think of them? They have all right to date so please guys help Jungkook so that he can return we can't see them split up."

Boy2:
"I am so furious to be honest how can that police officer take bribe and trouble Jungkook and his girlfriend. They are adult and can live their life like they want. Trend a hashtag #IdolsChoiceMatter."

And many more people were fighting for us. I was so devastated by this like how can it be possible? Yesterday people were against us but now so many of people support us. Tears were flowing like crazy from my eyes and s smile appear on my face. This is so rare that I cry and smile at the same time.

That's when Jungkook hugged me sideways and I hugged him back.

"I told you that everything will be alright. Now look."

I nodded and he placed a peck on my cheeks. That means we really need to get out of each others body. Then I look at him.

"Jungkook we need to get out of our body now."

"Yeah so I'll call Noona so that she can come and help."

I nodded in agreement.

______________________________________

{Jungkook's point of view}

"Should I text her?"

"Yeah text her but Infront of me."

Tsk this girl. She is such a jelly bean. I nodded and took my phone out of my pocket to message Noona so that she can know what are we gonna do.

_________________________________________

Me
Noona!! Are u there?

Sunhyung
Yes Jungkook? You okay?

Me
Noona you saw news?

Sunhyung
No wait let me see.

#5 minutes later#

Sunhyung
OMO JUNGKOOK WHAT IS THIS??? IS THIS REAL?? OMG HOW THIS HAPPENED?? IM SO HAPPY KOOK... NOW U CAN RETURN PEACEFULLY. WEEEE.

Me
Hahahha yes Noona I'm happy too and Hana as well but.

Sunhyung
But?

Me
We are stuck in each other's body remember?

Sunhyung
Oh yeah!!! Shit I'm thinking of it way and I come up with something but I need Hana for this!

Me
Can't you come here? I mean you come here and you can do whatever you want. Hana will also help u

Sunhyung
Hmm can I take Baek Inho with me? Cuz he started suspecting me and I don't wanna hide it anymore from him.

Me
Uh-- okay tell him but will he believe it?

Sunhyung
He will don't worry and I'll come tomorrow morning or afternoon so be prepared. There is chemistry laboratory in the basement we will work there.

Me
Really? Great so we will be waiting for you tomorrow.

Sunhyung
Yup bye bye kook

Me
Bye Noona !!!

_________________________________________

"She will come tomorrow and she will need you okay so be prepared."

I told Hana that that tomorrow Sunnie Noona will come and she gotta help her. She happily agreed with it but it still don't have chances of getting back together.

But it will be better than not trying anything at all.

"Kook will it work?"

I looked at Hana who looked concerned. I know she is scared, what if we don't get swapped back and stuck in each other's body? We can't do anything but pray to God.

I put my both hands on her shoulders like girls do to their boyfriend or husband and looked straight into her eyes.

"Hubby don't worry your wifey is with you always. *Wink*"

Hana laughed so hard at my actions and slightly pushed my left cheek to right. Aigoo this girl is so cute.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't wait to spend my whole life with her.

________________________________________

A/n:-

Hola hola bisses!!! Short chapter cuz girl! I updated twice so yeah skskksks.

Vote and Comment for yo biss and give me a virtual kiss. Well it rhymed lmaoo.

STAY CRAZY BISS SQUAD <333