26; Problem is solved!

Chapter 26  문제가 해결되었습니다!
______________________________________

{Author's point of view}

Jungkook and Hana are standing in front of each other silent and statue. No one dares to talk or look at each other. The Jungkook spoke.

"Hana look--"

"Mwo (what)?"

Hana cut off his words angrily. Jungkook sighed and sat beside her. She was looking away from him because she was a little hurt because of what she faced.

"Why are you here? Go to your new friend-- sorry lover what was her name? Sunnie go to her. And anyways I don't really care. Don't look up at my words they were just a play. I was testing you. I'm not mad at you an---"

Jungkook cut her off by placing his lips onto her. Hana was shocked at first but pulled in. She wasn't kissing him , she was kissing his soul. She can feel how he was feeling. After sometime they pulled back and look at each other.

"Hana she is just helping us and she is the one who loves Baek Inho that's why she is willing to help us. She knows I love you. Please don't be mad at me."

She smiles at him and he smiled at her back knowing that she agrees on what he said to her. But suddenly her smiles drop.

"I'm mad actually."

Jungkook gulped hard before asking.

"What happened now.?"

"When are we going to have our normal kiss? I am sick of kissing myself to be honest."

Jungkook wheezed at her statement and ruffled her hairs.

"Actually me too. But Sunhyung will help us. Don't worry."

She nodded at smiled at him.

"So, what are we now?"

Jungkook asked her making her question herself.

"Look I don't wanna cheat on Baek Inho. First settle him then we will think about it."

Jungkook starts pouting at her but Hana slapped his point gently.

"Yah! Don't pout paboya."

They laughed together. That's when Jungkook got a call from Sunhyung. He picked up and put it on loud speaker.

On call...

"Yes Sunhyung.?"

"Jungkook! I might get your solution."

Hana's and jungkook's eyes widen in shock. They stood up and said in unison.

"What?"

"Are you there at dorm?"

"Yes but tell me what is it?"