SHORTNESS PART ONE

HIGH SCHOOL AU! ENJOY!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto quickly walked down the halls towards his art club after school. It wasn't his first choice in extracurricular activities but he was...convinced. Now thanks to a few rowdy classmates he was going to be late. Again. He was turning the last corner till the art room when he ran into a broad chest.

"ooof!" he exclaimed as he fell to the ground.

"Hey Short-Stack! Watch where your going, the elementary school is in the other building." this brought a bout of laughter from the other boy next to him. When he looked up he saw Gavin Free and Michael Jones. They were both freshmen where as Seto was a junior. He stood up angrily and glared at Gavin, well at his chest but he craned his neck to meet his eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that!" Seto shouted, angry that someone younger than him spoke to him like that. Gavin laughed and shoved him as he walked by. Michael ruffled his hair in what seemed like a friendly gesture but was rough and made Seto wince. He glared at their retreating forms and then stalked to the door. Wrenching it and stomping to his seat he heavily sat down and ignored the stares of his class mates. Though he couldn't help but think "what if he was too short...?" He sighed heavily and pulled his legs up to his chest, curling his arms around his petite body. He completely ignored the conversations going on around him and just wallowed in self pity. He was still thinking about the short conversation he had in the hallway when the door opened and a very familiar voice apologized for his lateness. He ignored his boyfriend as he sat down next to Seto and even when he said hello but he couldn't ignore it when Brice grabbed him by his hips and pulled him onto his lap. Seto blushed and tried to push him away but Brice had strength and surprise on his side and quickly pinned Setos much smaller hands to his side. Using one hand he took Setos chin and forced him to meet his eyes. Seto was squirming in Brice's lap, his boyfriend has seemingly forgotten that they are in a ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE!! Well, not full of people, about twelve including them. But still Seto was uncomfortable at the public display. Brice was nothing if not the caring boyfriend and he was determined to find out what was wrong with his significant other.

"What's them matter?" Brice asked him, still having a firm grip, not letting him go despite his squirming.

"Nothing." Seto said with irritation. Brice sighed, he knew Seto could be stubborn when he wanted to be and now was one of those times.

"Come on Seto. Tell me what's wrong." Brice pressed. Seto huffed and turned away.

"I said 'Nothing' and I meant nothing." He insisted pushing and Brices chest with all his little might. In any other situation he would have found Setos trying to be assertive adorable but now he found it very annoying. He would have continued to push him but now was not the place or the time. He released Setos hands and lifted him into his own seat. Seto himself seemed surprised that Brice relented so quickly but didn't complain, just put his head on his desk and shut his eyes. Brice had let it go for now but he knew exactly how to get the truth out of the small teen. And he was dead set on getting it soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N wow ok so almost one hundred views i honestly cant even. i started this as a one shot and now its a series. i will try to update more often but dont expected alot from me but the second part of this will be up in only a short amount of time so later!