Setos hair and Mitch's short temper

Setos hair wasn't that long. Really! And he was not going to cut it. No matter what his mom or his friends said. That was final.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe you let me do this!" Seto cried looking at his newly cut hair in his bathroom mirror. This was definitely going on his list of teenage crisis's.
"Seto, you got two inches cut off." Ty reasoned with him, looking through the bathroom door from where he sat on Seto's bed.
"THAT'S PRACTICALLY ALL OF IT!" He screamed. Clinging to what measly amount of hair was left on his head. So maybe he was over reacting, but really he had always had long hair. Wether it was socially acceptable at the time or not.
"Seto, come on we have to get to school." Ty groaned. Seto let out another shrill shriek.
"Oh my god what if Brice doesn't like it!?!"
"First, What someone thinks of you shouldn't dictate how you make yourself look. Second, he's gonna love it." Ty dragged Seto out of the bathroom before he could argue any further.
"Yeah, I guess.... Does it really look okay?" He asked fiddling with the fringe that sat on his forehead.
"Gurl! You look so fierce!" Ty said with an over exaggerated tone. Seto giggled and they both went out to their car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they walked into their first class of the day Seto expected more of a noticeable change in how people acted towards him, but everyone was being completely normal. Brice was already in class and was facing away from them, talking to Mitch and Jerome who sat very close together.
"Damn!" Jerome said before letting out a wolf whistle. Seto blushed and faced downwards, feeling strange when no hair covered his eyes at least.
"Fuck..." Seto heard the undeniable voice of his boy friend. He blushed harder before looking up and punching him lightly in the shoulder.
"Language." He said in a small voice. Followed by giggles from all the boys.
"Seto Sorcerer! I never thought I'd see the day you had short hair!" Mitch exclaimed. Seto shrugged shyly.
"Well, I think you look adorable." Brice pitched in, smiling brightly at his boyfriend. Seto's cheeks flamed.
"Thanks..." He said awkwardly, scratching at the back of his head.
"You know, i have a friend from another town who has his hair like yours. Yeah, his ised to be long too. Notch, I haven't seen him in at least two years. His name is S-" Mitch cut Jerome off.
"No one wants to hear about your stories."
"Thats not what your mom said last night."
"Oh, yeah. Really nice."
"What a coincidence, she said that too."
Mitch socked Jerome in the shoulder so hard he almost fell iff his chair.
"Hey! Actually shut up!"
"BOYS!" Shouted their teacher who, along with the rest of the class, watched the group. They all blushed bright red and took their seats.
Brice leaned over to Seto as soon as she turned around.
"Psst! I actually do like your hair, babe." Seto grinned broadly at him and whispered back a small thanks, placing his hand on his desk which was immediately taken into a warm embrace.
"Watch the pda you two." Mitch said in a loud voice.
SHHHHHH! The entire class said in almost sync. Mitch looked affronted.
"Mind your own damn business!"
"Mitch-"
"I will kick all your asses!"
"Shut up short stack!" Yelled another boy in class, his name was Preston.
"SHORT STACK?!"
Lets just say that Mitch ended up in the principals office and Seto decided that he liked his short hair.
~~~~~~~~~
Dumb ending Sorry #notsorry
*winks* BAIIIIIII