FIGHTING (setosolace)

This was not my idea, I found it on tumblr. It's cute and short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brice knocked on the door again, trying to reason with his boyfriend.
"Come'on Seto! Please open the door." He had been at this for about an hour and had gotten a few strange or sympathetic looks from passer bys.
"No!" came the shout from his boyfriend. He sighed and leaned heavily. He was lucky that today wasn't to hot or else he would have been doomed.
"Please Seto, I'm sorry. I admit it! I was wrong!" He said in desperation. He pressed his ear to the door and heard shuffling.
"Really?" came Setos tentative reply.
"Yes, you were right. Like always." he mumbled the last part. The door was unlocked and Setos head popped out.
"So you admit that a tadpole is a baby frog and not a baby turtle?" He said crossing his arms over his chest. Brice sighed and held up his phone which showed a diagram of a frogs life cycle.
"Yes." He opened his arms and Seto was swallowed up into a hug.
"Why were you so convinced it was turtles?" Seto asked after a few seconds. Brice smirked down at him,
"I knew it was frogs, I just wanted to see what would happen if I pushed your buttons. Did not expect you to lock me out though." Seto giggled and shrugged his shoulders.
"Never mess with a sorcerer."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW IT SUCKED BUT I'M TIRED AND HUNGRY. I'LL BE UPDATING AGAIN IN A DAY OR TWO SO...
*winks* Baiiii!