Fuck You, Skybrine

EnderLox was tired of Skybrines shit.
They had been friends since childhood when Enders family was accepted into the royal family as the Dukes and Duchesses. Even though they were in entirely different regimens. Enders father was the Duke of only the South Kingdoms and The End while Skys ruled over every land. Somehow they had become friends through mutual friends of friends. It was complicated. They shared everything with each other. On the day Enders dad had died he told Sky his darkest secret. And Sky had accepted him.
Ender had feelings for Sky and using his power of persuasion Sky had found out. He had teased him to no end causing Ender to lash out and discover his own powers. Teleportation, fire throwing, and control over all things from The End. He had accidentally discovered these powers after basically killing Sky in his rage. And, after days of apologizing, they had forgiven each other.
That was three years ago and their friend ship was strong AF. Sky had been Enders first kiss, not that he had been very keen on admitting he liked it. Besides, he would never admit that he was submissive, because... Just... No. He would not let that get out to the public. But back to the present. Sky had been annoying as fuck lately.
If he 'plays' with him one more time he will not hesitate to sick an entire army of EnderMan on him. The taller hybrid had been doing this all week. Ender could teleport, but Skys father was levels above Enders own and that gave him the power to tp faster. But honestly, now if was getting annoying.
He had tried just ignoring him, but that just made it worse. Ender shuddered remembering when Sky had pinned him to the ground and *shiver tickled him. Ender didn't think he would ever live that down.
"Ohh Endyyyyy!" Came the taunting voice of the actual bane of his existence. Ender launched himself up from his sitting position in a tree. His tail whipped back and forth behind him, he looked everywhere for where the infernal voice came from.
"You look tense babe, want me to help you relax?" Came Skys voice again, Ender hissed and flapped his leather wings menacingly.
"I'll show you how to RELAX!" He yelled at the still hidden man.
"Hahaha! Ender, you are hilarious. One thing you should work on though. Is..." Silence. Ender was tense, but nothing happened. Slowly he crept out of the tree, he knew that he could never out run him, but God Damnit he could try.
"Your defense." Ender jumped when Sky suddenly teleported behind him. The smaller hybrid immediately teleported a few feet away.
"Fuck You, SkyBrine!" He yelled at the other man. Sky smirked and jumped the ten feet over to him, leaning down a couple inches to look at him in the eye.
"You wish." That is it!
Enders hand shot up and landed heavily against Skys chin. Sky fumbled back a few steps, hand flying to his chin before actually registering what happened. EnderLox... Punched me? He... Punched me. He Punched ME! Skys hair had fallen in his face, completely covering it. Slowly he looked up at the smaller hybrid. It was then that Ender knew he fucked up.
Skys eyes glow a bright yellow and his mouth was twisted into a devious smirk. Nothing like the usual light hearted smile Ender had gotten used to these past years. He knew that the evil magic in his blood had took hold of his consciousness at the probable sense of betrayl at Ender punching him. He took a step back, Sky took a step forward.
"S-Sky? Are you oka-"
"You know another thing that you've never been good at, friend?" Sky cut him off.
"W-what?"
"Running." With that he launched himself at Ender. Ender yelped and teleported behind Sky.
"Wait, Sky! Calm down!"
"Oh, Endy, Endy, Endy. I am calm." EnderLox shouted in surprise when he was roughly throw to the ground, he grunted at the pressure on his wings. He scrambled to get up and away from the hybrid who had the upper hand. Ender was immediately pushed back down.
"Awww, you look so cute." Sky said, in a menacing voice. Ender growled as there was suddenly a weight on bis chest. He hissed at Sky as he straddled Ender and pinned him to the ground.
"What's the matter, Endy?" He spat out the sentence like it was venom. Enders own eyes starting to glow their bright purple.
"What? It the itty biddy ender dwagon getting mwad?" Sky taunted. Ender let out a roar that had the trees around them shaking. His fingernails elongated into claws and he swiped at Skys face, but his hands were quickly pushed to the ground.
"That was rude." Sky snickered in his face before tightening his hold on Enders wrists and digging his nails i to the pale skin. Ender hissed again as blood welled up at the wounds on his arms.
"Sky! Let me go!" He shouted. Sky glared at him, squeezing his arms even more. Ender whimpered at the pain. He could feel the forming bruises and the cuts on his wrists.
"Hmmm, how about no?"
"How about fuck off?!?"
"How about learn your place." Sky growled at him. Ender gasped at the obvious show of dominance. There had always been a hierarchy in the nether lands. The End was just grouped into the NetherLands and also The Other, but the two had always ignored the fact that they were from two different classes. Until today at least.
"Oh, don't you dare." Ender warned.
"What? Don't bring up the fact that you are nothing but what your father made you? That you should not even be in the royal class if not for the murders your father has committed!" Ender roared as loud as he could in Skys face. Sky flinched at the sound, but kept on yelling in his face.
"You know that you, as well as everyone else, rejoiced the day your father passed!" The whole time Skys eyes had stayed their vibrant color. EnderLoxs own held their bright color, but at Skys words they dimmed considerably.
"Sky... You don't know what you're saying. It's your fathers magic. It's changing you!" Sky laughed at Enders cries.
"The only thing that is changing me is the fact that I thought I could ever be friends with the son of a cold blooded killer. Ha. Get it? Cold blooded? Because he was a dragon! Hahaha!" EnderLox whimpered again and shied away as much as he could from his friend that was being corrupted by his own powers.
"Sky please..." He whispered. He could feel his eyes burning as he thought more and more about what Sky was saying. He was just as bad as his father wasn't he? He had been happy when he died. He hadn't shed a tear for him at his funeral. Notch, he probably would turn out to be a murderer too. What if he becomes a cynical mad man too? No wonder he only has 5 friends. Who would want to be around someone that is doomed to be horrible.
"I-I c-can't br-eat-h." Ender choked out. He bucked under Sky as he struggled for breath. He gasped and couldn't seem to draw in any air. Skys eyes slowly stopped glowing as his worry for his friend grew.
"Ender...?" He asked. Ender squirmed under him and opened his mouth in a silent plea for air that went unanswered. Sky moved off if him and he immediately bent over as he continued to struggle to breath.
"Hey, hey! Ender! Calm down!" Sky reached out and put his hand on Enders shoulder. He jerked away and coughed.
"EnderLox!" Sky yelled. EnderLox froze and stared at him, his recently regained breathing was short and labored.
"Calm down!" He shouted. Ender whimpered and scooted away from his friend. He reached up and tugged harshly at his shoulder length hair. He pulled at it roughly until two hands pulled his away.
"Stop it." Sky told him. Ender struggled in his grasp, but Sky held him tighter.
"Just let me go!" Ender yelled at him. He kicked his legs out and whipped his tail. Sky rolled his eyes and turned him around. He pulled Ender to his chest and didn't let go.
"No!... Stop!" Ender shouted as he was overpowered by the other hybrid.
"I'm not just leaving you now, Endy. I am pretty sure you had a panic attack and that is not something that is to be taken lightly."
"Just leave me, you will eventually." Ender sighed, slumping against his chest. Sky shook his head.
"I won't."
"Are you sure? I thought I needed to 'learn my place'. And my place is obviously below you." Sky winced at his harsh words.
"That was my father talking."
"It sounded like you..." He mumbled. He buried his head in Skys neck, because fuck he loved the asshat.
"You know what I mean."
"Yeah, I know..."
Sky wrapped his arms around Enders waist but was obstructed by his wings.
"Oh... Sorry" he whispered before hiding his wings and tail so his body looked like a normal minecrafters.
"S' fine." They sat in silence for a few minutes before EnderLox finally said.
"Do you really think I'll turn out like my dad?" It was asked with so little confidence. He actually believed he was as bad as his Father, it broke Skys heart.
"No, you will never be as bad as him. Even if you hit rock bottom. You will always be multitudes better than that asshole." Ender giggled slightly. Sky took that as an accomplishment.
"Thanks." He whispered. He slowly snaked his arms up and around Skys neck. EnderLox sighed in content and wriggled slightly to get comfortable on Skys lap. Sky grabbed his hips to stop him from moving again.
"Don't." He said. Ender looked at him confused before shrugging it off as Sky being weird. ( 😏 )
"We should be getting home..." Sky said finally. EnderLox sighed and nodded his head before climbing off of his lap. Sky stood up and reached for Enders hand. He rubbed his thumb over his upper hand and Ender winced as it dragged on his cut from Skys sharp nails. Skys face scrunched up, like he was in pain, before he raised Enders hand to his mouth and placed kissed on each little scratch. Ender blushed hard.
"Don't be so sentimental..." He said with a small smile. Sky smirked and continued placing the small smooches all up Enders arm until he had reached his neck. Ender giggled when Sky kept going until he got to his neck. He pulled back then quickly pecked him on the lips. Enders face burned, but Sky went on as if nothing between the two had happened.
"So, our mothers will be expecting us home in, hmmm, three minutes. Let's go!" Sky yelled before jumping up and hovering in the air. He did a back flip before zooming off a few feet.
"Catch me if you can!" He taunted, turning and zipping over the tree tops. Ender quickly revealed his wings, flapping up into the air and shooting after his 'sorta boyfriend'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~>~~~~
Awww, cute ending. Also, panic attacks are actually no joke. They fucking suck. Also also, your guys's comments make me laugh so much! They are friggin adorable. Today I DMed a bigger account on instagram and he ACTUALLY RESPONDED!!! EEPPPP!!! HE CALLED ME 'SWEET' #WHAT WOULD ARE SHIP NAME BE? MY NAME IS EMILY AND HIS IS NICK!!!!!
ALRIGHT IM DONE FANGIRLING NOW BUT SERIOUSLY I WAS FLIPPING OUT HE IS SOOOOOO VVV CUTE
BAIIIIIIIII *winks*