MEETING SKYLOX (AU)

Ty did not want to be anywhere near here. He wanted to be at his real home, with Seto and his other friends. Not at this new school with new people and three states away from where he really wants to be.

But no, his father had gotten a promotion so now he was trying to look as moody and sad as he could while he was driven to his new school. Or as he likes to call it, a new personal hell. The large building loomed ahead and he sighed. It was much bigger than his old school and his chest ached at the thought. No matter what he had said before, he would rather be there than here any day.

His mother pulled into the school and told him to have a good day. He didn't respond. Like he could actually have a good day at this place. He planned on just keeping his head down and hopefully going by unnoticed. In his old school him and Seto avoided bullies by sarcasm, jokes, and Setos cuteness. He reminded the gruff football players of a puppy and we got off scottfree.

He opened the car door and slammed it shut, he put in his ear buds and walked inside his new 'school'. The office was bland and made Ty uncomfortable. He quickly walked up to the front desk, avoiding eye contact. He pulled out only one ear bud before he spoke, managing to pull off a IDGAF attitude.

"Tyler Lox, I need my schedule." He said in a clipped voice, wanting nothing but to get out of the too small room.

"Here you are, Mr.Lox." the receptionist said in the same rude voice as his one from his last school. He grabbed the piece of paper out of he hand and turned sharply, walking briskly into the crowded hallway.

He found his locker rather quickly and twisted the combination into the lock and put away his new textbooks. He was about to turn and leave when a group at teens caught his eye. They were walking down the hallway with a better than you attitude. All except one. He was walking at the edge of the huddle and reading some book.

Ty didn't want to dwell and tried to speed walk past the group of his much bigger classmates. Key word: tried. A large hand fell onto his shoulder and roughly yanked him backwards.

"Look at the fresh meat." A buff guy with a stupid look on his face said, shaking Ty slightly. He looked up at him and said in a bored voice,

"Seriouso? Tu eres muy estupido." He and all his friends looked confused but the guy on the outside of the group snorted and tried miserably to stifle his laughter.

"Hey! What did you say!" bonehead yelled indignantly.

"I said your an idiot." Ty sassed back.

"Oh really. Well that was your one chance to recount what you said."

"It's 'recant' imbecile." Ty immediately regretted his decision to be short with a guy three times his size.

The big guy pulled back his arm, hand in a fist and swung. Ty squeezed his eyes shut and tensed his whole body. But the pain never came. In fact the hand was pulled off his shoulder.

Ty slowly opened his eyes to see that outside of the group guy had thrown punchy stupid guy to the ground. He looked up, way up, to look into his savors eyes. Only then did he realize that the punchy guys friends did not look very happy. In fact they looked like they were all going to become pretty punchy guys themselves.

Tall good guy wrapped an arm around Tys waist and ignored his protests. He started running away from the group that was now giving chase. He barreled down the hallway and into an empty classroom. He pressed himself against the door, holding Ty against his body. Which in turn caused Ty to blush.

The group ran past the room with obnoxiously loud foot steps. Even after they were long gone he still held Ty to him. When he finally let him go, he seemed reluctant and still held Ty at arms length.

"Sky." The boy in front of him said.

"What?"

"My name. It's Sky."

"Oh um, well mine's Tyler. But everyone calls me Ty."

"Well Tyler I believe we should be getting to class." With that Sky turned and left the room. Ty quickly scrambled after him and grabbed his sleeve.

"Wait, you can't do that. Just basically save me from getting my ass beat then you just walk away like nothing happened." Sky looked at where Tys hand was still gripping his shirt, he dropped material and took a step back.

"And its Ty." Sky smirked as if he had just heard something funny.
"Yeah, I have been told that before." Ty glared and Sky gave him an easy smile.
"Yeah, okay Ty." he put an infinite amount of sarcasm when saying 'Ty'.
Ty rolled his eyes and they continued walking down the hallway in silence. But not an uncomfortable silence, more like a 'hey i just met you! and this is crazy! but i feel like we have a strong connection and i dont feel weird hanging out with you, if you want. so call me maybe!' yeah, Tys imagination is crazy sometimes.
He looked up from the ground where his eyes had fallen while he was deep in thought. They were now standing outside room 221B, where Tys math class was incidentally.
"Well here we are Ty. See you at lunch." Sky said then walked off before Ty could say anything. He hung out by the door until Skys retreating form turned a corner and disappeared from sight. Leaving Ty standing there like and idiot thinking 'Who did I just meet?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow okay so, bunches of views and a few people who are regularly reading, voting, and commenting... well one. BUT! I appreciate everyone who gives this story the time of day. If you have any ideas for more one shots feel free to message me or even just comment. I'm thinking another merome one. IDK.
AS ALWAYS COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!