THE FIRST PUNCH

Ty knew that his anger was completely warranted. Sky should have never even been near that bitch- stop. Ty knows that he shouldn't freak out like that, but what else was he suppose to do.
"Ty! Ty, wait!" Came the cry from a few feet behind him. Ty sped up his pace, weaving between the bodies all pressed in the crowded halls. Finger tips brushed his shoulder and he jerked away. He swerved to the right and slipped into the bathroom. He turned around to flip the lock,but before he could it was slammed open and Sky stood there. His brown curly hair was slightly askew and his face flushed. Ty glared at the other boy.
"Tyler, just hear me out." He said, holding his hands out to Ty like he was some rabid animal. Well, Ty actually might attack him, like a rabid animal.
"Go fuck yourself." Ty hisses at the taller boy. He tries to storm past him, but is quickly stopped by a long arm.
"Ty, I really think you are over reacting." Ty bristled at the belittlement if his anger.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not suppose to walk in on you and Alesa shoving your tongues down each others throats!?!" Ty yelled at him.
"Ty, it was completely out of context." Sky told him. Ty grimaced and pushed Skys arm away from him.
"Out of context? Out if CONTEXT?!?" Ty screamed at Sky and pushed him in the chest. While Sky was more physically imposing he let Ty push him back until he hit the wall of the bathroom.
"Yes." Sky replied. Ty grabbed Skys shirt and shook him to the best of his abilities.
"YOU ASS! YOU FUCKING CHEATED IN ME AND NOW YOU- you. You don't even act like- Why?" Tys angry rant died down to confused tears. He wiped at the water that ran down his face bitterly. He turned away from Sky.
"Whatever. I should have known that you would go back to her. I was silly to think that you would actually like someone like-"
"Hey, none of that. I just need you to hear me out." Sky told him in that irritatingly calm voice. "Just calm down." And now Sky was screwed. Ty really should have just waited for Sky in the lunchroom.
~ten minutes earlier~
Ty walked down the crowded hall after his third period class had ended. Now he was waiting for Sky so they could head to lunch. After a few minutes of waiting by his locker Ty decided to go looking for his boyfriend. He knew that Sky had just had science because they had texted all through out their last class. Ty had math and no one really can stand to pay attention to something that bornh for 50 minutes.
"Sky? Are you still in here?" Ty asks as he pushes open the door to the science lab. It was strange that nobody was in the room, but there was still a cluster of people in the hall.
He didn't know why his boyfriend was still in the class as it had gotten out ten minutes ago. He didn't know why Sky was lip locked with his ex. But, most of all, he didn't know what he had done to drive Sky away. What Ty did know was that he was running.
~now~
Ty pulled his hand back and swung it at Skys face. Sky reared back to escape the hit , but he was still backed up to the wall and the punch landed.
Ty stared at him in shock and Sky gingerly held hurt cheek. Ty took a step back.
"I- I did. I didn't. Sky, I am so sorry." Ty said shakily. Sky shook his head.
"No. I deserve it." Ty shook his head now.
"I shouldn't have hit you. That's not okay. Not even if I Was mad. I- just. You. Sky, why did you kiss her?" Ty looked up at him and Sky could see the hurt in his eyes behind unshed tears.
"Ty, she came onto me. As soon as you walked in she jumped me and I just didn't have anytime to push her away. Besides, we both know that she's a crazy bitch. Do you really think I need her attitude all the time?" Ty giggled slightly at the statement. Sky smiled. Ty's own smile dropped when he saw Skys rapidly bruising cheek.
"I am really, really, sorry." Ty says again. Sky only nods, he smiles brightly at Ty.
"So... Hungry?" He asks enthusiastically. Ty laughs and raises his hand to jokingly push his shoulder.
Sky grabs Tys wrist and push's him back against the wall opposite of where he had previously been leaning against. He pinned the smaller boy to the wall and smirked down at him. Sky enjoyed how his slightly younger boyfriends eyes widened.
"Wanna try again?" He breathed in his ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright short and suggestive. Perfect. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY. MURICA FUCK YEAH. Thats it. okay. send me suggestions on what else to write. BTW Should I start a new story for the punk edit au? Because someone told me in the comments that I should, but we all know how me trying another story went. I think I might just have that take over alot of the oneshots tho.
Alright *winks* BAIIIIIIIIII