Time To Leave

Intro-

They're coming

I froze at at his words as I slowing close a book that I had read over and over so many times already.

"Who?"

Hero's

I started to laugh as I no longer believe in hero's. All they do is save people but never get save themself.

Then even trust the wrong people and then betray the loyalty ones.

"I guess we should leave." I told him as I stood up and jump off a rock that I sit on to read.

Go where?

"No idea," I admit as I look over at the black fox infront of me.

I think it's best that we leave this place. There's nothing here for us anymore. Just pain and death that's left here. Deep down I never wanted to leave.

What about this place?

"We burn it then make the ground cave in."

You want that?

"No" I ask as I threw the book at him.

Which he allow to hit him which cause pain in my left arm.

Then why?

"I don't want anyone here but us. This was our home. No one knows what happen and they will never find out."

Should we back?

"No, there's nothing to pack." I started to walk ahead knowing he'll follow me there.

Start over?

"Yes a new start." I told him while I let out a small laugh.

We kept walking threw the empty buildings till we got to the stairs ways. That we both made many years ago if we ever wanted to leave this place.

"Go ahead and pour the rest of the gas everywhere. Then light it up while I go break destory the beans holding up the place."

Be careful

"I will,"

Meanwhile somewhere else-

Batman stood infront of the young hero's.

"A town has been found out on the middle of the deserts. Looks like this town was there before any built up here. I want you to check it out then come back and report your findings." Batman then walked off leaving the young hero's to head out.