LAST CHAPTER (✔️)

Ragini was doing her prayer, when both her kids were looking at her, it's early in the morning and they were just waiting for her to finish the prayer so they will get their long awaited blessing.

Ragini looked at them, "pehle kisko dham karoon {who is the first}?"

"Ammi main {Mom me}," Rashi crawls to her mother, "first me, please."

Raksh shrugs, he could wait long for it.

"Okay, then first you." She blows the air on her face and into her ears, Rashi smiles as it was ticking her.

"Now go and wake your Abba, say him it's Eid and he should get ready soon."

Rashi nodded, she stood up from her mother's lap and made her way back to the bedroom of her parents. Ragini daily prays in the room of the kids, this hasn't changed.

Raksh jumped up, "now me?" He even wiggles with his eyebrows.

Ragini laughs, "come." He took his time and sat on his mother's lap with care, "Ammi every part needs to be done, okay."

After all he is like his papa, but not accepting it.

"Ammi don't think so much, just bless me and don't forget to cuddle me." He had cupped her face in his small hands.

"I will never forget to cuddle you." She strokes her nose with his and made him giggle.

Rashi was looking at the giant bed, she saw the hand of her father, which was hanging down, "Abbu?" She tried to wake him, but Laksh was in his sleep, he just carried her with one hand and she was laying next to him.

Rashi smiles, she was in her pyjama and yawns loud, "Good Abbu." She made her way and crawls under his arm, she placed her hand on his cheek slowly tapping it and falls asleep.

Raksh was happy, "good Ammi," he stood up and helped her with the prayer mat.

Ragini was waiting for Laksh, "Raksh can you look after your Abbu?"

Raksh nodded, he left the room and saw his sister's foot hanging out of the bed.

"Ammi, Rashi is sleeping with Abbu."

Ragini comes into the room, she just shook her head, "Uff these two."

"Ammi bath?" He wiggles with his brows.

"Only you and me our family?"

Raksh was thinking, very long while Ragini laughed, "let me wake them."

He shrugged, "if you want too." Raksh went to washroom to make some arrangements.

Ragini kisses Laksh temple, "wake up, it's Eid come on." Her voice was calm, but commending.

Laksh opens his eyes, "is it? I came so late last night. I have to pray," he stood up and went to the washroom, "Raksh what are you doing?"

Raksh looked at him, "family bath."

Laksh was awake, "haan I'm coming. Don't start without me." He made his Wudu and went to pray.

Rashi was still sleeping, when Laksh came back, "Ragini why didn't you wake her."

Ragini glares at him, "I did and asked her to wake you, that is the result."

Laksh smiles, "yes, that's my baby." He lifts her, "wake up Princess," he kissed her nose and she smiles looking at him, "where is the princess?" She looked around and was searching for her. Laksh couldn't believe, how innocent his girl is.

"Abbu look," she shows her hands.

"Wow so beautiful and small," Laksh kisses them.

"Ammi applied Mehndi on them." She was smiling like the brightest star around.