-18- (✔️)

Laksh was beyond happiness, he was holding the hand of Ragini under the table, but she lifted the hand and openly showed it.

"I'm hungry Laksh, can you get me something?"

Laksh stood up, "yes, everything you want."

Ragini smiles, "pineapple."

Laksh was numb, "what pineapple? From where should I get pineapple now?"

Ragini shrugs, "you said everything I want. Won't you try?"

🧠 now you are gone.

❤️what gone? everything for her

"I was missing this," he said more to himself with a big smile, "I will get you your pineapple."

Ragini hold his hand, "Laksh I was joking, there is no pineapple season yet, we have to wait till then get me watermelon."

Laksh nodded, "okay, joking with me? That will cost you."

Abdul was looking at her, "Ragini, come over."
She was ignoring him, the same way he did the last week.

Abdul rolls his eyes, "Uff Ragini come, I have to give you something."

Ragini shook her head, "I don't need anything from you! You have done a lot now my responsibility isn't on you, but on my husband."

Abdul fumes, "oh Ragini!" He was glaring at her, "I'm still your father, till my last breath you are my responsibility."

Ragini throws a tissue on him, "stop talking about death. That is not the right moment."

"So you agree I'm responsible for you! Come over."

Ragini murmurs something and leaned her head over, "say."

Abdul caresses her head, "I'm very happy that you are expecting and I'm very sorry for being rude over the last few days. But to my defence you haven't told us anything about the progress in your relationship, it was just my logical thinking about the situation."

Ragini rolled her eyes, "Uff Abba do you really wanted to know about my," she comes closer, "sexual life?"

Abdul moves his head and took out his mobile phone, "I have to make call," he stood up and left the place.

Ragini was smiling, "I won, no one can beat me now."

"Maami do you know that I just started to love you more. Like so much that here chocolate for you. Big Daadi, sorry no chocolate for you." Rohan rushes to her under the table, he sat on her lap and was smiling from one ear to the other one, "now I will get a cousin, I'm so happy."

Laksh was back with a plate of fruits, "here Ragini that's for you, maybe you would change your mind so I took everything you would like."

Ragini was happy, so was the rest of the family and the friends.

"Where is Abba?" Laksh asked as he was looking at the empty chair.

"Maami said something and made him leave."

"Oh, okay. Naughty stuff?"

Ragini smiles nodding her head.

"Smart Girl. You are learning from the master."