-16.2- (✔️)

Laksh was excited to see her again, after a long time he was going to meet her, all the invitations he couldn't attend.

*Ding Dong*

Ragini, who was in her room, rushed down to see them all, "Hi!!!!" She opens the door with a big smile on her face.

"Come in!" She moves aside and all entered the house, she was about to close the door just then a hand blocked it.

Ragini frowns, "what happen to the door? She tried to push it, but she couldn't close it.

"Maami why don't you want Maamu to come in?"

Ragini stopped, she opens the door again and saw him, he was hell angry on her.

"Ops, sorry?"

Laksh stamps inside the house, he went to his father-in-law and started to complain about Ragini's behaviour.

"What is this? She just closed the door in front of me. No, on my face, she didn't even cared for me."

"Cause I haven't seen or expected you!" She defends her act, but Laksh shook his head in disappointment.

"Laksh Beta come here."

Ragini widen her eyes, while Laksh was happy to see her grandfather, after the marriage it was the first time he met him again.

"Daada, you here?"

Ragini blocked his way, "what Daada? Where is oh Ragini I missed you so much?" She stood there with crossed arms.

"After you shut the door in front of me, you can be happy that I'm still here and tolerating you."

Her grandfather laughs, "come Laksh I need to talk to you."

"But he doesn't want to talk to you, right?!" How she was glaring at him, the eyes like bullets fixed on him.

"Uncle? Do you need help as your useless daughter isn't helping I have to while having my fast." He just left from there into the kitchen, *Phew* "gosh can you please keep the food away from me?"

Abdul looked at him, "you have a fast?"

Laksh nodded, "yes, I thought to keep one. My first Roza with my in-laws."

Abdul nodded, "nice, but you are in the kitchen, I can't keep the food away you have to leave the kitchen. Can't you smell it?"

Oh he could, his mouth was watering, "of course I can, this is so unfair." He gulps and leaves the kitchen ignoring Ragini and sat on the couch next to Daada.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine Daada, what about you?"

"Great, I could convince her with train tickets. She hates planes and to travel with strangers."

"Oh Daada, one call and one cousin or friend of mine would be ready to drive you. There was no need to take the train, I could have arrange a car with driver for you."

"I know you would have done this, but no need. Now tell me about your..."

Ragini closed the mouth of her grandfather, "Daada I'm warning you for the last time, dare you to ask him anything related to me."

Laksh pulls her away, "take your seat, there is no need of your interference. Daada can ask me what he wants."

"Big Daada listen." Rohan gained the attention.

"You talking to me?" Daada asked and Rohan nods, "I don't know how to call you, so big Daada. I have something here."

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead, "again? I told not to offer this cookie to everyone. We are on a fast."