-13- (✔️)

Laksh woke up with a smile on his face, the Sun rays were giving him a deep yet beautiful heat, he opens his eyes to get a shock, "Ragini!"

Laksh stood up, he looked around and was searching for her. Where the hell is she? He was scared that she might have left him.

🧠 man have some self confidence

❤️she would never leave you, well not behind your back.

"Ameen." Her voice caught his attention, he opens the door to his study room and saw her praying.

Ragini's gaze was lowered, she slowly stood up and placed the prayer mat on the cupboard as she made a place for her belongings.

Laksh was still standing there, just mesmerised by her simple beauty. She saw him shortly, she walked her way and he was about to move.

"Stop!"

Laksh stopped at the spot, "why?"

Ragini was standing in front of him, she closed her eyes and made a prayer. She comes to his right side, close to his ear and blows air in it. The same with the left side, "Dham kar diya {It's a kind of blessing you or keeping you away from evil}."

Laksh smiles, "Thank you," he turns to the door.

"Wait, where are you going?"

Laksh looked at her, "downstairs breakfast."

Ragini shook her head, "not in your groom dress. Just wait." She went near the closet and gave him something fresh to wear.

"You will shower, brush your teeth and then you will come down for breakfast."

Laksh pouts, "fine, but you have to be ready in night."

Ragini frowns, "what?"

Laksh smirks, "it's our Waalima, you know Kabir arranged it somehow. Wedding was on you small circle, but if I'm not wrong Waalima is on groom side, so big function."

Ragini nodded, "it's my Rasooi {first cook}. So make it fast." She left the room and Laksh entered the washroom.

While Ragini was preparing the breakfast the whole family was slowly coming together.

Laksh too was sitting on his place. She is taking the responsibility of a daughter-in-law.

Rohan took his hand, "Maamu do you think I will look good in my new suit?"

Laksh frowns, "have I seen you in your new suit?"

Rohan shook his head, "but tonight I will steal the show."

Laksh shook his head, "don't you think this will be difficult? I mean just look at your Maami."

Rohan saw her, she was in a simple Shalwar Khameez.