-17- (✔️)

Laksh knocked on the door, when he heard the sniffing of Ragini. Oh no, I have to pay for sure.

Laksh opens the door, Ragini was sitting on the bed back facing him.

"Ragini, May I come in?"

Ragini didn't said anything, her shawl was close to her face, like a tissue she cleaned her face with it.

Laksh closed the door, he moved to the bed and sat right behind her, "Ragini, look at me," he tips her shoulder and she shook her head, "don't!"

Laksh immediately took his hand back, he sat next to her, "Ragini C'mon, I haven't committed a crime. It happens you know I was expecting a fight." He placed his hand on her shoulder, but she hit it away.

"No, you haven't committed a crime, but you have hurt me. Without any reason you shouted at me."

"Don't make a scene of it. I just asked you if you want me to stay or not." He was getting annoyed by her.

"It wasn't me, who asked you, it was Abbu."

"Exactly it was uncle not you! You never cared for me, it feels like your father has to bind me to you."

Ragini shows her palm, "I don't care about you?" She was visibly hurt, "what was I doing the whole night? Oh yes right, I closed the door in front of your face, I wasn't expecting you! The last three weeks I have called and invited you at the last moment you never shown up, you only fought with me while I was trying to be there for you. I don't want you to stay."

Laksh stood up, "you know I did this all for you and your family. I don't care about it neither do I believe in it. All I wanted was you and I got you, because I fought for you."

"Oh got me, like if I'm an object you own now. Get out!" Ragini pushes him out of the room.

Abdul saw an angry Laksh leaving the house, "what happened now?" He was confused as Ragini didn't told him anything.

It was the last week of Ramzan, there was a cold silence between RagLak, they didn't talked to each other.

"Laksh wake up, it's Eid they are waiting for us." AP was trying to convince him, but he refused.

"So what?! I'm not interested and you know what say her I have started to drink again and I love to eat what I want, I don't need her permission to do what I want, I'm free." Laksh took the duvet and placed it over his head.

"Laksh your fight was with Ragini, not with her family. They are waiting please get up."

"LEAVE!" Laksh shouted and frighten the hell out of AP.

"Fine, but don't come to me if you need help or any advices to make it up to her."

"Don't worry! I want ask you neither I want her back. She should stay there."

AP left the room, they were invited the whole family, but Laksh didn't came.

"Ragini we are leaving." Her father was angry and his tone also turned cold.

Ragini tried it for the last time, but Laksh didn't picked up her call. Fine if he doesn't want to come, he shouldn't, I can live without him.

Ragini was coming downstairs, she was wearing a very simple yet beautiful Dress.