-10- (✔️)

Kabir stood up in a fraction of seconds, "WHAT? YOU SAID IT!"

Neha pulls him down and closed his mouth with her hand, "shh let him speak!"

Kabir nodded and waited impatiently like Neha.

Laksh took the pillow and hold it close to his chest, "she stood up, paid her bill and left."

Kabir blinks with his eyes, he wanted to say something, but couldn't.

"Laksh!" Neha shouted, "what, she left from there, why?!" Kabir pointed on her with his finger, just to demonstrate that he wants to know too.

Laksh took a deep breath, "yes, she left," he said broken-hearted, "I took a spoon of the chocolate cake and stood up, I paid my part and rushed behind her. But I have to admit the taste was like heaven. I could die for it."

Kabir slightly hits Neha, she nodded, "Laksh! Focus."

Laksh rolls his eyes, "I rushed out and tried to follow her, she wasn't far and I could caught her."

"Ragini wait!"

"Ragini didn't, she walked further ignoring me."

"Stop Ragini, you can't ignore me like this, I need an answer."

"What answer? Have you lost your mind how can you think it's Love? We just met once."

"She said just once, you know what happened, when she said that?"

NaBir shook their heads, obviously they don't.

"What did you said? ONE MEETING! Are you mad we have met each other several times, but you have ignored me on any event."

"Any event? It was just at operation and no other place!"

"I widen my eyes cause she forgot me again!"

Kabir wanted to hold the hand of Laksh, but Neha was still holding his back head and mouth.

"Ragini are you out of your sense! I met you at the wedding of Amaan and Ayesha! I found your stupid bracelet, which was the reason why you didn't took part at the first operation."

"She showed me her hand and stopped me to talk further."

"Wah Laksh, you found my bracelet and now you want my heart in return? Have you lost your mind?"

"Any idea what happened next?"

Silence....

"Shut up you fool! I said I love you, you left because you thought of one meeting, I told you three and the rest I will remind you too!"

"You know the Rachel thing, the restaurant thing and her house place... she was looking numb at me. I again asked for an answer."

"It's a no! I don't love you and I don't trust in the word of love, I don't believe in it!"

"But why? Is it the casts? Is it because I'm an Indian? Is because I'm not religious like you?"